8.

Enjoy!!
__________

"Come on" I mumble to myself while watching the game. Leon shoots the puck but it hits the cross bar, kailer and a Pittsburg player fight for the puck for a few seconds. Kailer getting it and shooting it right into the back of the net.

The guys on the bench jump up in excitement and the ones on the ice surround kailer in a group hug. It's now tied with 5 minutes of the game left and the game continues "New stick jules!" Leon shouts since his broke because of a Pittsburg player.

I toss him one as he passes. "Thank you!" He shouts. "Welcome leo" I shout back then watch. "Jules my blade" connor says coming back since his shifts over. "On it" I reply and switch blades.

He sits back and holds his hand out for a high five. "Good job jules" he says. "Thanks davo you're killing it out there" I tell him. The line switch comes again and Pittsburgh gets a penalty for hooking.

Leon, connor and hyman are out there with nurse and bouchard. Jonathan and I both watch making sure nobodies stick breaks or blade breaks. With 45 seconds left of the game leon gets the game winning goal. We all high five as they celebrate.

After getting everything loaded back onto the bus and all the players are on we're off to the next city. The boys have a practice in the evening tomorrow and then morning practice the next day before the game.

Stuart talks my ear off for a majority of the drive to the next city before falling asleep with an hour left.

Right after getting there I help unload the gear before I'm told to go to my hotel room so I check in and go up to my room. Then I'm asleep within minutes.

The following morning theres a quick skate so I quietly do my thing and occasionally talk to one of the guys. "If we win we're going out, jules wanna come?" Ryan asks. "Sure clouder" I answer. "Let's goo!" He cheers. "Ok ok calm down" i laugh.

Stuart skates over from the net and stops infront of us "what's happening?" He asks. "Some of us are going out after if we win" dylan answers. "You going with jules?" He asks. "Yes" I answer taking his stick from him.

He nods "just be safe you guys" he tells us before going to the locker room. Once we're all done we go to the hotel, some of the guys go to their rooms to nap and some go to the buffet. I join the guys in the buffet.

"So jules Boston's in a few days, how do you feel about seeing pasternak?" Zach asks. I sit back and try not to roll my eyes "if he doesn't say anything I'll be fine but if he even speaks to me I'm speaking my mind" I answer.

Some of them know that david wasn't a good host when I was in boston for my interview and some of them don't so they're looking at me with confused looks on their faces.

Evan raises his eyebrows "what happened?" He asks. "He wasn't nice to me when I had my interview in boston" I answer. "Oh damn" he says. Evander shakes his head "want me to rough him up?" He asks. "No its ok" I answer while laughing.

We all eat and talk for a bit before going to our rooms. Since I'm alone it's easy to fall asleep shortly after getting there.

An hour later I wake up and start getting ready for the game. Once I'm done getting ready I go down to the buffet and the guys that had their naps earlier are down here.