17.

Enjoy!
_____________

"Jules" kailer whispers in my ear quietly. "Mmm" I mumble sleepily. "We've gotta get up sleeping beauty" he whispers leaving a kiss on my forehead. I sigh and slowly open my eyes "hi" I say looking at him.

He smiles "good morning" he whispers. "Can we have breakfast before we have to be at the rink?" I ask. He nods "of course what should we have?" He asks. "I kinda want a Tim's coffee and sausage farmers wrap" I answer.

We agree on that and get changed for morning skate. "So I'll drop you off by the front doors?" He asks. I nod "yess like yesterday" I answer. He nods resting his hand on my knee "I just wanna go in with you" he frowns.

It has been a week, we've gone on 2 more dates and before the game tonight we're going on our third. "I know we can once HR and our friends and the coaches know" I say squeezing his hand.

Kailer nods and squeezes my hand three times "okay, when can we tell them?" He asks. "In 90 days" I answer. "3 months? Sooo once playoffs start?" He asks. "Yes kai" I answer. "Ok" he mumbles and we get to Tim's.

Once we're at the arena he stops at the front I turn to him and kiss him for a few seconds "I love you" we say at the same time. I smile "I'll see you in there" I whisper and peck his lips again. "Bye beautiful" he smiles.

"Bye baby" I reply before getting out and sprinting inside. It decided to snow again but instead of being -25°c its -40°c. Yayy so fun. "Juliette good morning" Jonathan greets once I get there. "Good morning" I reply holding my breakfast wrap and ice coffee.

I know it's stupidly cold out but I'm still going to drink ice coffee. "You've got a pep in your step" he comments. I shrug and bite my wrap "I dont know what you're talking about" I reply. He chuckles and continues putting the gloves on the heaters.

As soon as I finish eating my wrap I start helping get everything ready for practice. Kailer was the first player to show up but he only has his coffee. "Good morning" he greets. "You're here early" Jonathan says looking at his watch.

He shrugs "I just wanted some extra skate time if that's okay" he lies. Jonathan nods "yeah of course" he says. "I can help him with his equipment" I volunteer. "I was just gonna ask" he says.

Kailer and I go to his spot in the locker room and I get this stuff out and he slowly starts getting ready. "Baby" he whispers just so I can hear. "Y-yeah" I whisper back trying not to blush. "Can you help pull the Jersey over it feels tight?" He asks.

I nod and we both stand and i help him. Once it's on he looks down at me "you're so much taller on skates" I whisper. "You love it" he says. "I do" i giggle. "Your sticks already on the bench yams" Jonathan says peaking his head into the room.

We both nod and kailer walks off and I watch him while biting the inside of my lip. Jonathan raises his eyebrows "you good jules?" He asks. "Wha-yeah I'm goood" I answer and just start getting the other guys equipment out and ready for them.

Connor and leon come in about 15 minutes later "jules hows the apartment?" Leon asks. "Its great" I answer happily. "Good you having a apartment warming party?" He asks.

I laugh "I might" I answer. "It would be fun" connor says sitting in his locker. "I will think about it" I reply leaving and going to the bench.