19.

Dispite the couple of losses since the streak broke we're still 3rd in the division lol and only 1 point behind vegas as I'm writing this lol anywho enjoy!
_________________________

It's been a week since we decided when to start trying for kids and kailers been playing way better. In the last 3 games he's gotten 5 goals and 5 assists. 1 goal was after he got out of the penalty box.

"Baby I'm taking daisy for a walk" he tells me as I'm mixing cookie dough. "Okay! Stay safe" I reply. "Will do! I love you!" He says. "I love you too!" I reply. He leaves for the walk with daisy and I make cookies for the roadtrip.

Kailer asked if I could make some to bring on the plane and of course I'm going to. We're going down to California for about a week and vegas for 2 days. While they're gone on the walk 3 pans worth are baked.

They come back in and daisy goes straight to the water dish and kailer closes the door and comes into the kitchen. "Those smell amazing" he whispers. "Those ones are cool" I gesture to the cooling rack.

He happily takes a fresh chocolate chip cookie and eats it. "Delish" he mumbles. I smile and take one for myself "mmm yum" I mumble eating it. "They're gonna love them" he says. "Good" I giggle.

"Lauren said I should put them in individual bags for each of them" I say. "Or you could put them in a big container and just pass it around" he says. I nod "yeah that's a better idea" I reply agreeing with him.

We finish baking the cookies and let them cool before putting them all in the container for later today. "What do you wanna do until we have to leave?" He asks. "I kinda wanna work out it's been awhile" I answer.

So that's what we do. We go down to the big apartment gym and work out for a good hour before going back upstairs. "I feel icky" I say taking small sips of my water. "Me too" he says wiping his face with the bottom of his shirt.

My jaw drops slightly looking at his chest and I bite my lip and he catches me staring. "You good?" He asks smirking. I nod and take a long sip of water "y-yeah I'm good" i answer blushing. He chuckles "wanna shower?" He asks.

"Y-yeah" I answer and he nods taking my hand gently and guiding me to my bathroom. "Let's save some water" he says with a smirk. "O-okay" I blush. He chuckles again "you're too cute" he says. "Oh stop" I reply waving him off.

Once in the bathroom he starts running the shower and I strip my clothes while he's turned away. "God damn" he whispers looking me over. "You like?" I ask. He nods coming closer "I sure do" he whispers.

Kailer moves closer and takes his clothes off then our lips are connected seconds later. He pulls away with my bottom lip between his teeth and I pet out a tiny whimper. "I want you" he whispers in my ear. "Yeah?" I ask. "Yeah baby" he answers.

I smirk looking into his eyes "I'm all yours" I whisper. He lifts me up and my legs go around his waist "I'm gonna take my time with you" he says quietly. I nod already feeling excited "I cant wait" i whisper.

My back is then pressed against the wall and he leaves kisses on my neck "i need you" I whimper out. "Yeah baby? How bad?" He asks. "So bad" I answer biting my lip. He nods with his lips against my neck then I feel him slip a finger in "so wet" he whispers.

"Please I need you" I moan out. He removes his finger and licks it clean before guiding himself inside me "my favourite part" he groans lightly before continuing to move. "Mine too" I moan out. "It feels so good" he let's out. "It feels amazing" I moan.