25. The Final

Well it is finally the end I started this story before kailer was traded to seattle so I continued writing this to feed my delusions and I'm so glad I continued I hope you've loved it as much as I have and I can't wait to continue releasing stories

Enjoy this final chapter not sure how long it will be
_________________________________

8 months along

Kailer comes down the stairs wearing his suit and I woddle over to him "you look good" I look him over and adjust his tie a little. "Thank you baby" he smiles looking at me and resting his hand on my waist. "I'm sad I won't be there" I frown. "The girls are coming over to watch it with you" he tells me.

Lauren had mentioned it but I guess I forgot about it until now. I can't wait to see them, I've been on break for a few games now so I should be use to not seeing them regularly but I'm not. "Oh good I could use some girl time" I reply rubbing the bump.

He smiles "just a couple more weeks then I'll be taking a break with you" he reassures me. I nod "I know you should go so you're not late" I tell him. He nods and kissed my cheek "I'll text you when I made it there you rest I love you" he says.

I smile "drive safe I love you too" I reply as he walks out the door. I sigh and sit down on the couch changing it to Netflix and starting bridgerton over again. About 2 episodes in lauren and the girls are knocking on the door.

Once I'm up I woddle over to the door opening it "look at you!" Lauren gushes. "Yeah I look huge I'm so ready for her to come" I reply. They all smile "you look stunning still" chloe says holding beau.

We all sit down and I turn the show off and the pre-show for the game starts so we talk to each other during it. Once the games started we're all focused on it. Thankfully they win. About an hour and 15 minutes after the game is over kailers coming through the front door.

Just a few weeks later kailers home for a little bit. We're currently walking down the street with daisy and I'm trying to induce labour. "One more block then we go back" I tell him. He nods in agreement.

"Are you sure you packed the hospital bag?" He asks. I sigh and nod "yes I did like last week" I answer breathing deeply. He nods and when we're about half way back home I feel a gush "I think my water just broke" I tell him.

He stops and looks over at me "r-really?" He asks. I nod "y-yeah but let's just get home and I'll change then we can go to the hospital" I answer. He nods and we get home as fast as we can. "I'll get you a change of clothes what do you need?" He asks.

I sigh "pants just bring me new pants and the hospital bags need to be brought to the car I'll uh call my mom that I'm going into labour" I answer. He speeds upstairs and grabs the bags as I call my mom.

She answers fairly fast "hello my beautiful daughter" she says. "Hey mama I'm in uh I'm in labour" I reply as a contraction starts going through my body. "Oh crap! Okay your dad and I will be on the next flight there" she says in a panic.

"What's going on? Where are you and dad going?" I hear Dylan ask. "Your sisters in labour" she answers him. "Can I come?" He asks. "I dont care" she answers. "Ok juliette we are on our way to you" she says.

Kailer finally comes down and is soothing me through the pain "o-okay s-see you soon" I reply then hangup. Thankfully the contraction stops and I'm able to get to the car before the next one starts. "Keep going" I tell kailer.