24.

Ahhhh playoffs are starting Sooo soon but that also means I'll be working a lot, I cant say where I work but its within hockey so playoffs are hectic lol uh anyway enjoy!
________________________

Jules' POV

Over the last few weeks we've been super busy with the season starting and traveling for road trips but we've slowly started to plan the wedding for late this summer. Neither of us want to wait another year.

For Canadian thanksgiving we spent it with some of the team and the next day there was a game and they won. Halloween went by so I had my bump painted like a pumpkin it was pretty fun but we stayed home and handed out candy to the neighborhood kids and the Oilers with kids brought them by.

Right now I'm getting the bridesmaid proposal boxes together for the girls. Kailer and I both decided on who is going to be the bridesmaids, my maid of honor and the groomsmen and best man. Today I'm asking the girls to be my bridesmaids.

"So they're coming here?" Kailer asks. "Yess then we're having something quick to eat before having to leave for the game" I answer. He nods and stands behind me resting his hands on the bump "sounds good baby" he whispers in my ear.

I finish getting the boxes together then I quickly change into my oilers track pants and zip up. "You look so beautiful with your bump" kailer says when I come back down stairs. "Thank you baby" I say blushing. "Oh! And since we haven't had the reveal party lauren said its tomorrow since it's a day off" I tell him.

He nods "sounds good to me" he says kissing my cheek. "And she said since I told celeste what we're having that she'll get the balloon" I add. "Great! We don't have to do anything" he says happily. I giggle "go get changed" I reply.

While he's upstairs getting ready the girls come one by one. Lauren, celeste, chloe, mikayla and breanne are all sitting around the table with confused looks on their faces. "So today I have the 5 of you here for a surprise" I start.

Lauren looks at the boxes and then smiles but stays quiet. "Ok ahh you 5 are probably my best friends so I chose you all for a very important role" I continue. "Ok ahh just open the boxes" I say gesturing to them.

Kailer comes back down in his suit and he stands beside me. "Awww jules I'd love to be your maid of honor" lauren says standing up and hugging me. The other 4 all say yes to being my bridesmaids and we have a big group hug.

"We got the guys watches I'm gonna ask them tonight" kailer says holding a Rolex bag. "Ooo they'll love them" celeste says. "I got you girls necklaces" I tell them. They all gasp and look in their boxes. I also got them candles and the ultimate self care kit.

After we've eaten some pre-game dinner we all leave the house, the girls are all meeting at Lauren's for drinks but I'm going with kailer to the arena. We have one last group hug before we're off in our separate directions.

I start getting to work as soon we get there and the guys slowly start arriving for the game and while everyone's getting ready kailer stands up and coughs. "Uh so as most of you know I'm getting married after this season so I uh just wanted to ask a few of you an important question" he says.

While he hands out the watches I stand in the corner getting all the sticks together. "Uh so connor would you be my best man?" Kailer nervously asks. Connor chuckles "yeah of course I'll be your best man" he answers with a smile and hugs kailer. "And uh leo, stu, nursey, and nuge will you guys be my groomsmen?" He asks.