18.

Sorry I've not been writing lately I've just been going through it personally so I havent felt like writing but im getting out of the rutt today uh anyway enjoy!
_____________________

"Daisyyyy breakfast" I call out to her. Her head perks up from the couch where she's laying next to kailer. She runs over and I put her food dish down "good girl" I say patting her bum. She starts eating so I go over and sit next to kailer.

He pulls me closer and wraps his arm around my waist "you're such a good dog mom" he says kissing my cheek. "Thank you baby" I whisper blushing. Today is a day off so we're just spending it at home.

We've already taken daisy for a walk so now we're resting for a bit. "I could hear your tummy rumbling" he says as he rests his head on my lap. "Should probably have breakfast then" I reply playing with his hair.

Kailer looks up at me "what should we make?" He asks. "I have croissants we can make breakfast sandwiches with fruit" I suggest. "That sounds good baby" he says.

We go into the kitchen and he helps me make breakfast. I make the iced coffees while he makes the eggs since I hate the smell of them. Once the coffees made i fry up some ham and then cut some cucumber for freshness.

I cut the croissants and we build them together even adding a spicy garlic aioli on top. "They look so good" he whispers. "I agree" I reply then quickly take a photo then kailer brings our plates into the living room while I carry our coffees.

__

Juliette

Juliette.Scott: breakfast on the day off

Lauren.kyle: looks good

Celestedesjardins: ooo yum

Kaileryamamoto: delish

_______

"Oh the fruit!" I say going back to grab it. When I come back kailers face deep in his sandwich and I giggle "what's so funny?" He mumbles. "You're just so cute" I answer.

He smiles and finishing his bite "thank you you're pretty cute too" he says. I smile and peck his cheek before I dig into the sandwich and we start watching one of the shows on the list I've made.

Once we're done eating the sandwiches and most of the fruit been eaten we pause the show. "Hey alexa play lover by taylor swift" I say and the stereo starts playing the song. Kailer chuckles and we start cleaning up from breakfast and I make another iced coffee.