20.

Just 5 more left :( enjoy
_______________________________

The game against san jose was great they pulled off another win and now we're in Vegas for a few days and some of the wives and girlfriends flew down last night and we have a free day so I'm shopping with lauren and celeste.

Luckily leon has kept his mouth shut about kailer and I being back together. "How are you?" Celeste asks while we're taking a break and eating. "Good I'm great" I answer honestly. "You've got a glow to you" lauren says.

"What do you mean?" I ask touching my face. They both giggle "you just look happier than usual" she answers. "Oh uh I am" I answer taking a sip of my drink. Celeste raises her eyebrows "whys that?" She asks. I shrug and try coming up with a lie. "Just am" I say.

Both of them look at each other then over at me "are you and kailer together?" Celeste asks. Crap. "How'd you know?" I ask. They both gasp "ah ha! So you are! When did it start?" Lauren replies.

Now that they know I just spill everything and even tell them that we're gonna start trying for a baby at the end of the year. "For real?" Celeste asks. I nod "yeah I know it's going to interfere with my career but it's gonna be worth it" I answer.

We talk more before we finish eating and then going back to shopping. By 4pm we're tired so we go back to the hotel and the guys are all in lauren and Connors room watching vegas play. Lucky for them the golden knights have back to back games.

I put my things down by my shoes and go sit beside kailer. "I told the girls, we can tell everyone else" I whisper. He nods "are you sure?" He asks. I nod "I'm sure" I answer. He nods again and grabs my hand gently "hey guys" he says getting the guys attention.

Thankfully its intermission so they don't care if we're interrupting them. "What's up?" Connor asks looking at us. They all look over at us and leon smirks seeing us holding hands. "Sooo we're together" he says.

"Really? Couldn't tell" connor says with a smirk. "I'm glad I don't have to hide it" leon says. The others look at him "you knew?" Stuart asks him. Leon nods and so does celeste who is sitting on his lap now.

Everyone asks us questions and we tell them all about it and how serious we are. Then they go back to watching the game and kailer draws circles on my knee "so when we get back home I have a meeting with a real estate agent" he says quietly.

I smile "really?" I ask. He nods and smiles "yeah baby we'll need a house for our future kids to run around" he whispers. I blush and rest my head against his "I can't wait" I whisper back. He smiles and pulls me onto his lap.

Since they have the game tomorrow and a morning practice they all stay in and kailer and I go back to our room. "Wanna practice making the baby?" He asks with a smirk. I bite my lip and nod "I sure do" I answer.

He picks me up and carries me over to the bed and lays me down. I sit up and take his pants off "can I?" I ask looking up at him. He nods "of course" he answers. I smirk and start teasing the tip and he groans.

After I tease him for a little bit I put the whole thing in my mouth and it goes down my throat smoothly. He groans and holds the back of my head "mmm fuck baby" he moans. He pulls my head back "get on your back" he says.

I nod and listen to him but my arms have my propped up "can i?" He asks. I nod "of course" I answer. He pulls my pants and underwear off tossing them to the side. "can you bend your knees for me?" He asks.