10.

Even though the Oilers are playing like actual dogshit right now I'm still going to write this lol

______________

I nod along to the song playing in my headphones as I walk on the treadmill but I see someone from the side get in the treadmill beside me. Without moving my head fully I look over and see kailer. "Good morning" he says over my music.

"Morning" I reply moving one of my headphones over. "Did you wake up with a hangover yesterday?" He asks. "I uh actually didn't" I answer. "That's good, I didnt see you for like an hour where were you?" He asks.

Shit. "I was outside with all the dogs" I lie. "For an hour?" He asks. I hear the treadmill on the other side of me start up and I look over and see vinny. Great. I look back at kailer "I uh no not for the full hour" I lie again.

He nods "I'm sure you had fun with the dogs" he says looking between vinny and I then he puts his air pods in. I turn to vinny "hi" I say looking up at him. He smiles and looks down at me "hey, uh how was your day yesterday? I didnt get to see you" he asks.

"Oh I went out for lunch with lauren, celeste and chloe and we did some christmas shopping" I answer while I continue walking on the treadmill. "Oh nice" he says and looks me up and down.

I blush remembering the night we had. "Are we going to talk about the other night?" He asks quietly. "I uh" I start and look at kailer then back at vinny "we should keep it lowkey" I answer. "Do you regret it?" He asks.

Not one bit. "I don't" I answer and look forward trying not to blush. "I don't either" he says. I stop my treadmill "I need to go shower before practice, you know where I am" I say with a subtle wink.

Kailer removes his airpod "see you at practice jules" he says. I look back at him "see you" I reply then look at vinny as I get off the treadmill. Vinny smirks slightly "see you jules" he says.

I leave the gym going back to my place "what am I doing" I whisper to myself. I start running the water when I get to the bathroom and I distract myself while waiting for vinny.

While I'm picking out my outfit for practice theres a knock on the door. I go over and open it, vinny's standing there. I pull him in and close the door "someone's eager" he jokes.

I shoot him a glare "I didn't want anyone catching us" I reply. He nods and rests his hands on my hips then pulls me closer "we'd have a lot of explaining to do" he whispers leaning down to my neck.

My heart thumps as he leaves a couple kisses on my neck "we sure would" I whisper. "I need you" he whispers. "Do whatever you want" I whisper back biting my lip.

He leaves a couple kisses on my neck "yeah?" He asks. I nod "y-yeah" I answer. As we're moving to the bed theres a knock on the door. He let's out a quiet groan "Damn it" he whispers.

"Sorry vinny" I whisper and move to the door answering it. Just to see klim, dylan and ryan mcleod on the other side. "Uh hey" I say keeping the door open enough for them to just see me.

They all smile "someone's out of breath" dylan jokes. "I uh just got back from the gym" I lie. "Anyway, We've got some time before practice, wanna come to the buffet with us?" McLeod asks. "I uh sure" I answer.

Dylan nods "sweet we'll see you down there then" he says then they leave and I close the door and turn around. "Sooo this isn't gonna happen is it?" He asks. I sigh "I'm sorry I don't want anything to change between us I value our friendship" I tell him.