Uzi Vs V And J

Author's Pov
Uzi looked at V and J as she turned into her Zombie form and got all crazy. " Just to let you know J, she's strong," V said looking at J. " I'll take my chances.." Said J as she flew up and back down to hit Uzi, but Uzi dodge it quickly, " What the?!..." Said J in shock as Uzi appeared behind her and attacked her with her wings. J went flying and hit a wall, " Gah!?" J said hitting the wall.

Uzi moved quickly to V and grabbed her with a tail that had a mouth and flew up with her Uzi did hard spins and let go of V as V started falling and hit the hard ground getting all dented. " Ugh, She's too strong!" Said V trying to get up. " Then let's even the odds," Said J getting up and shooting a rocket at Uzi, Uzi used her powers and made the rocket turn around and let it go as the rocket when towards V and J.

" Oh Sh*t" Said V and J as the rocket exploded. Uzi started to walk away until V grabbed Uzi by the neck and pinned her to the wall with her wings out. " Just who do you think you are? Your mother?" Said V striking a nerve and making Uzi stab V in the chest with a knife she had in her pocket. " I'm nothing like my mother," said Uzi her special eye glitching dropping V to the ground.

Uzi flew down and looked at J as she came back all fine, as she walked up to V and picked her up, and looked at Uzi. " This is not over..." Said J flying off with V. " I'm counting on it..." said Uzi walking up to N as he looked up at her. " You saved me Uzi." Said N. " That was for all the times you saved me." Said Uzi smiling at him " You Good?" Said Uzi. " Yea, I heal fast." Said N getting up.

Uzi looked down thinking, " Something wrong Uzi?" Said N concerned.  " I need to find out what my mother was and why humans were talking with her and what I am...I need answers, for a fact V and J won't give up" Said Uzi looking at N's beautiful yellow eyes. N smiled at her and grabbed her hand, " I'll help you, every step of the way we will get you those answers " N said confidently. As Uzi smile at him and looked away blushing.

" I know...dork"

A/N
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter I'm sorry I didn't post 2 days ago I was busy with stuff. I also made a new edit of Uzi X N check it out!