Mother's Secret

Uzi's Pov
I opened the door on them, and they both looked at me in shock. " What Video?..." I said sternly, looking at them. " Would you like to tell us now what you hiding from us V?.." I asked, crossing my arms and looking at her. V sighed in defeat and looked at me, " Tessa found a video of your mother," V said to me. I looked at her in shock. " M-My mother?.." I said. " Show us V" N said.

Author's Pov
Seconds later, V took N and Uzi to Tessa.  " Tessa," Uzi said as Tessa got startled and turned around and tried to hide her computer. " I know you're hiding something from me, Tessa!" Uzi said, entering the room with N and V. " Sorry, Boss Uzi heard me and N talking behind the door," V said, using blade-like claws as a toothpick for her teeth.

Tessa sighed and looked at Uzi, " Alright, Uzi, you got me," Tessa said. " I want answers, Tessa! What am I!? What on earth did you guys do to my mother?! What exactly was she!?" Uzi said, yelling. Tessa looked at Uzi worriedly as she saw N hug her. " If answers are what you seek, then I'll give them to you..." Tessa said as she turned around to face her computer and typed something. " I have done the research, and I found this file which contains an integration of a worker drone that's tied up," Tessa said. "What?..." Uzi said.

"See for yourself," Tessa said, pressing play on the video. Uzi and N and V got close to the computer and watched.

{Past}

In integration, a worker Drone tied up, and a scientist with his lab partners. The worker Drone struggled to break free. " Don't bother struggling you'll hurt yourself more" Said the scientist. " What do you want from me!" The Worker Drone said. " We want to study you!....Mrs.Doorman" said the scientist. " Why me?" Nori said. " We find you um well unique for our studies and we want to try a first test on you," The scientist said holding up a needle.

"What's that?" Nori asked. " I'm glad you asked! This is my project called " Absolute Solver" The scientist said grinning. " What are you gonna do with that?.." Nori asked. " Well I'm gonna inject you with it," The scientist said as Nori looked shaken. "NO!" Nori yelled and started to struggle again. " Hold her still," The scientist said to the other scientist as they hold Nori still.

"This won't hurt a bit," The scientist said as she injected the vaccine into Nori's arm. It took a minute to take effect as Nori passed out. " Well looks like that was a success!" The scientist said until he looked over at Nori and saw a tail sticking out behind her. " What the," the scientist said looking at Nori as some wings appeared behind her breaking the rope she was tied as she was looking down.

" What is this?!" The scientist said freaking out.  Nori slowly started to look up with a huge absolute Solver symbol covering her whole Visor. Nori giggled as she stuck her hand up a hand showing the absolute Solver symbol.  "What is she doing?..." A lab assistant said. Nori used absolute Solver to crush one of the assistants.  As she started to attack quicker killing everyone in thr room. The scientist was a bit alive as he grabbed the camera. " This project is...unstable stay...away" The scientist said as Nori walked up to him and placed her foot on his head crushing his head as blood squirted out making a pool of blood. Nori grabbed the camera and destroyed it

{Back To The Present}

Uzi was in shock seeing her mother behind an unstable Drone as tears fall from her eyes. "No wonder my dad had to put her down there was another reason when N stabbed my mother with his nanite acid. " I Said I was sorry!" N Said. Tessa looked at Uzi and walked up to her. " I'm your mother went through that we are still looking for answers..." Tessa said. " Answers for what? My mother was an unstable drone...so that means I'm an unstable Drone as well" Uzi said looking down.

Tessa sighed and looked at Uzi, " there must've been some stuff in that vaccine but what? We need to finger that out." Tessa said running into her computer.  " Uh how?" V asked sounding bored.

" We're going back," Tessa said.

A/N
Hey, guys sorry for not posting yesterday I was really busy here I also have something to show you, you can also see this one and others on Mt Twitter page if you wanna support me! And yes I made this

https://twitter.com/ShioriLumine28/status/1687335025401114624?t=yMIuUPouJGmnER1LK0qpRw&s=19