Busted

Author's Pov
Uzi's father stood there with his arms crossed, " Ahem" Khan said waking up both Uzi and N and Uzi noticed her father looking at them. " D-Dad!? I-i Can explain!" Said Uzi nervously. " So this is the " I sneaking out to make out with a boyfriend I don't have?" Khan said raising a digital eyebrow. N sank more to the couch knowing he was dead. " Dad this is my boyfriend N, heh," said Uzi bravely. 

N stopped hiding and got up and looked at Uzi's father. " Sir I love your daughter and I will protect her with my life, she's special to me. " N said holding Uzi's hand and looking down at her smiling. Uzi smiled back at him and Khan looked at them both and asked N. " Do you drink?" Said Khan, " No sir just oil, but I won't drink your and your daughter's oil. I learned to control my thirst" N said reassuringly.

Khan looked at N knowing something that will shock N. " Follow me: Khan said to N as N followed him to his room and closed the door leaving a confused Uzi. Khan threw a screwdriver near N's side as N looked at him in shock. " Uzi doesn't know this but I know you are in charge of my wife's murder," Khan said making his voice deep and threatening. N's eyes widen as he looked at Uzi's father scared. " I know it's you, I was there when that happened. You injected her with that corrosive nanite acid into her!" Khan said angrily. " I-i" N stuttered in shock. ( Just to make things clear we don't know what happened to Uzi's mother we don't know who killed her, but this is my version like " What if N killed Uzi's mother? ")

" Your lucky your dating my kid or I'll make your spare parts into a door," Said Khan opening the door from his room as he and N walked out. N was petrified hugging himself. " He's a keeper Uzi!" Khan said. " Hey Uzi I'm gonna call it a night I'm gonna go back home," N said. " Oh um ok N" Uzi said not knowing what happened. Uzi hugged N and N hugged back as he left.

Uzi was worried about N but she knew she will ask him tomorrow. Meanwhile N on his way home was going through a lot in his head, how does he know? N then arrived back at the shuttle and walked in. N looked down his visor turning to an X as both his hands turned into blade-like hands.

" Tell...Did I Kill...Uzi's mother...or you..." N said

A/N
I hope you enjoyed I think this story is getting intense!