Leaving

[ After Episode 5 of Muder Drones left off on the cliffhanger]

A/N
This is my version of what will happen in Episode 6, which I hope will happen too, but I doubt it.

Author's Pov
N and Uzi, and of course, V were staring at J and Tessa, and Doll. As they all looked at each other for a few minutes, it was the first time in forever that V and N saw Tessa again. Uzi, on the other hand, was confused she looked at V and then at N seeing them shocked. " Who is that?" Uzi said, pointing at Tessa. " That's Tessa.. the one who made us," V said, sounding annoyed. " Well, if it isn't my 2 servants, or should I say Murder Drones," Tessa said, looking at N and V.

" Что происходит? ( What's Going On?)" Doll said, walking up to J and Tessa. Tessa and J ignored Doll and talked to N and V. " Well, I guess we can all leave this awful planet,"  Tessa said to V and N. " Finally, I wanna leave this planet and this purple thing!" V Said. " Wait, what?" Uzi said, looking at N as N looked at her and then looked away. N was acting different when it came to Uzi, N was more...mature.

" I know J and N and V's job was about killing all worker drones, but we got what we need," Tessa said, holding up the golden bug. " I wanna come with you! I wanna get away from this wasteland!" Uzi said, yelling at Tessa. " Sorry kid, you can't come with us," Tessa said. " But N and V are my friends!" Uzi said. " I'm not your friend," V said walking to Tessa. Uzi looked at V walking to Tessa and Uzi looked over at N.

" Let's go then V and N," Tessa said walking away with J and Doll. N looked away from Uzi and walked away from her. Uzi's tears started to form Uzi looked at N and started running to him. " N wait!" Uzi said running to him making Tessa and J and V, Doll turned around. N turned to look at Uzi, and Uzi grabbed N by his coat from his fluff part and Uzi kissed his lips. " Mphf!?" N Said his eyes widening.

Uzi kissed N passionately feeling N kiss her back, as the others stared with wide eyes with their mouths open except Tessa. " Are those um-" Tessa said having someone stop her. "У них снова и снова возникают отношения, они не признаются, что любят друг друга с тех пор, как расстались (They are in a relationship again and again, they do not admit that they love each other since they broke up)" Doll said crossing her arms.

Tessa looked at Uzi as her tears fell while she kissed N, "I guess we can bring her" Tessa said to herself. Uzi pulled away with a string of silva connecting them, Uzi looked up at N. "Why did you kiss me?" N said. " I-" Uzi said stopping herself. " Remember Uzi were not together anymore," N said turning around and walking to Tessa. " N were-" Tessa was about to say that Uzi can come but N stopped her. " Don't bring her." N Said walking away.

" Oh um Ok, let's go guys," Tessa said walking with the others". Uzi watched them until they were out of sight as she fell to the floor her tears falling on the ice.

"What have I done," Uzi said.

A/N
I hope you guys liked this chapter!