Cyn Takes Control/ N Vs Cyn

A/N
This is not my art

Narrtor's Pov
N looked at his hand that was yanked off him and looked back at Uzi who was now being controlled by Cyn. N looked in shock, as he looked at Uzi. Uzi had sharp teeth and black tentacles with crab-like claws. " Cyn how could you?" N Said. " How could I what brother?" Cyn asked taking control of Uzi's body. "How could you make a host out of the girl I love?!" N Yelled.

" I did it for us big brother," Cyn said. " Us? I never wanted this, all I want is Uzi.." N said sounding sad. " The Worker Drone? She's a nobody big brother just a Drone, just like the others" Cyn Said making a knife appear in her hand. "You wrong!" N yelled. Cyn's eyes blink to a shocked expression.

" Uzi is the most wonderful person I ever met, she was there for me when. V and J were harsh to me, I know I'm useless, all I wanna be is useful it that so hard, and by doing that I will save my friend, even if it means killing you.." N said making his visor turn into an X and one hand of his turns into a blade sword.

Cyn looked at N, "You willing to end me if it will cost you this worker Drones body?" Cyn asked. "It's not her I'm killing, it's you," N said as his teeth showed. Cyn looked at him and scoffed at N. " Noted traitor." Cyn Said getting ready to fight. N looks at Cyn as memories flood in his mind of him and Cyn when they were on good terms.

" This will be our last stand," N said. Cyn looked at N as she cackled. " Oh it will be," Cyn Said dashing towards N as she stuck out her at N N dodged it brought his leg up, and kicked Cyn down to the floor hard. As N flew up Cyn grabbed a hold of his leg with her tentacles, and she brought him down slamming N to the ground and cracking his visor.

N growled as he broke free from her grip and changed his sword blade into a flamethrower Cyn screamed in pain as she teleported behind N and stabbed him N looked behind him and felt nothing from the stab, as N kicked Cyn off him. As he sent her flying to a wall as she fell some parts of the wall fell with her.

N slowly walks up to Cyn, " You got stronger" Cyn said. " Thanks to Uzi," N said looking down at Cyn. Cyn looked at N, "You think doing this will save your Drone, she's a ticking time bomb, once you are near the church she will make a choice." Cyn said getting up. "You don't know that," N said looking at Cyn. "It's her choice, you can't change that. She lives in me" Cyn said. " What are you saying Cyn?" N asked confused.

Cyn hesitated and sighed, "At the end of your journey, the Drone will sacrifice herself including me with it" Cyn Said as N was in shock. " Your lying!" N Yelled. " I'm not and also-" Cyn Said as N felt something go through him he looked down seeing one of the tentacles had stabbed him. As he looked back at Cyn with one eye with an absolute solver symbol.

" Don't watch the mouth, watch the arms" Cyn Said as she cackled and turned back into Uzi Uzi fell on the floor and N fell back.

"Ugh...what happened- hm? N? N!?" Uzi Said In shock.

A/N
I hope you guys like this chapter, I wonder if N will survive.