Tell Her

Author's Pov
N turned around and grabbed the drone by the neck and pinned them to the wall. " First you tried to hurt my girl, second you rejected my feelings for you, and third you tried to kill me and her, and you made me hurt her and sent her to the hospital!" N Said an X was still on his visor angry at V. N started to choke V some oil coming out of V's neck as she started choking. N looked at V and asked, " Tell me...did I Kill Uzi's mother?" N asked looking at V, V looked down at N. " You....did..." V said. N's expression changed and dropped V to the ground as V coughed as for N he looked down.

" Y-Your lying!" N said looking at V, " I'm not...I was there..." V said looking up at N. " When did this happen...?" N asked. " Before you met that purple thing, you didn't have control over what you killed back then but now you do," V said. N was shocked and processing what he had done back then.

" N-no.. no I couldn't..." N said, " I guess your gonna have to tell the purple thing huh?" V said. " Is there a way to look back at my memories when I killed her mother?" N asked. " Yes but it will be bare to watch since you killed her mother," V said.

N went through his memories and found the memory of when he killed Uzi's mother.

A/N
Surprise chapter! And Don't worry I will make a new chapter tomorrow morning/day/night! Also did you guys here that Episode 5 of Murder Drones is coming out June 9th? I'm excited! Also take a look of my phone case!

A/NSurprise chapter! And Don't worry I will make a new chapter tomorrow morning/day/night! Also did you guys here that Episode 5 of Murder Drones is coming out June 9th? I'm excited! Also take a look of my phone case!