A Date? { Part 2}

A/N
The video isn't mine.

Author's Pov
It was the next day and Uzi got up and took an oil shower, and fixed her hair and put on her mother's choker, Uzi then put on her mother's dress, her mother's dress was all black and had lace like spider web on the top part of the chest and shoulders, she put on her mother's hat ( the one she always wears) and Uzi looked at herself in the mirror before it cracked because of her eye. Uzi sighed and put on her boots and walked out of her room to see her dad tearing up. " My little is growing up" Mr. Uzi said wiping a tear away. " Bite Me!" Uzi said walking out the front door to find N.

Meanwhile with N, N was all dressed up in a black tux, until he heard a knock on the door and went to open it to see Uzi on the other side. N blushed and looked at Uzi up and down. " H-How do I look?..." Uzi asked shyly and blushing as N gave her a warm smile and said " Perfect..." N said blushing more as N walked to her and stick out a hand, " Shall we?" N Said politely. As Uzi sticked out her hand and placed it on his. " We Shall" Uzi said giggling. As N picked her up bridle style and took to the sky.

A while later N and Uzi arrived at a fancy restaurant as Uzi stared at the restaurant as N put her down to stand. " It's Beautiful " Uzi said, " Just Like you" N said looking at her, and sticking out his arm as Uzi wraps her arm around his as they both walked in and the restaurant was gorgeous, their were crystal chandeliers hanging from the ceiling and Uzi and N walked to the front desk. " How many in your party?" Said the Waiter, " A table for 2 please" N said looking at Uzi and back at the waiter.

" Right this way" The waiter said taking out 2 means and walking Uzi and N to their table as they both sat down. " This place looks expensive are you sure this is alright?" Uzi asked. " It's good Uzi, get anything you want it's on me" N said so gentleman like as he made Uzi blush. A few minutes later after looking at the menu the waiter came back to take the orders. "What would you like to order?" Asked the waiter taking out a notepad and a pen. "I'll have the bourbon chicken skillet" Uzi said, as the waiter wrote it down, " And you sir?" Asked the waiter. " I'll have what she's having" Said N closing the meun." Alright sir your food will be ready shortly" Said the Waiter taking the means from their table.

( You guys gotta try the bourbon chicken skillet at Denny's it's so good! I recommend you guys try it.)

After a while the waiter came back with their food and Uzi and N started eating, N kept looking at Uzi blushing on how beautiful she looked, Uzi caught him looking at her and N quickly looked away blushing and N saw a dance floor in the center of the restaurant, N looked back at Uzi and got up from his seat and walked up to Uzi and stick out a hand.

" May I Have This Dance M'Lady?" N asked.

A/N
Yay longer chapter kind of, but I hope you enjoyed it!