N Needs To Know { Part 2}

Author's Pov
Uzi watched in horror as she stared at Cyn on how ugly she looks then back at N all beat up looking at her, as Uzi held her stomach tight as N noticed and was about to say something until Cyn threw N at the wall as she walked up to Uzi looking down at her as Uzi stared at Cyn with no fear, "You shouldn't be here " Cyn said her robotic voice sounding glitchy. As Nori crawled at Uzi's shoulder looking at her daughter then back at Cyn, "You won't get away with this Cyn" Nori said making the solver appear on her claw like tentacle. Cyn looked down at Nori,"Oh but I already have" Cyn said grabbing Nori as Uzi tried to snatch her mother out of Cyn's grip but missed as Cyn hit Uzi hard as she went flying and hit a wall and fell and passed out. Cyn grinned as she laughed, "HEY!" Nori said as Cyn stopped laughing and looked at Nori confused. As N slowly got up heading his arm as he looked at Nori and Cyn as he slowly walked up to Uzi's body and kneed down and held her in his arms.

"The only one that can hit my daughter is me!" Nori said as she raised her claw like tentacle . It was at this moment Cyn knew she fucked up. Nori hit Cyn really hard as she also went flying outside the church as Nori went after her, "Watch my daughter Murder Drone" Nori Said as she crawled out N nodded as he looked back at Uzi, Cyn was in a pile of rocks as she got out and saw Nori. "It's just me and you, you virus" Nori said. Cyn grinned as she stood her ground, in a fighting pose, "Very well you insect lets go you and me" Cyn said. As Nori looked at her making the absolute solver symbols appear. "To Death.."Nori said. Back with N and Uzi, N looked at Uzi's face caressing her cheek as he looked at her with sadness.

"I..can'n't...loose you too..." N said holding Uzi close to his chest as he cried onto her gripping her hair. As a hand slowly was placed on his cheek as N gasped and pulled away quick and saw Uzi awake. "Hey goofball" Uzi Said. "UZI!" N said hugging her tightly as Uzi couldn't breathe. "N..I can't breath" Uzi said trying to grasp for air. "Oh sorry" N said letting her go as she catches her breathe. " Geez we both need to breath " Uzi said. "Yea, wait what? Both?" N said confused, Uzi then realized what she had said. Then her mother's words flowed in her robot brain telling her to him. "Uzi? what do you mean both?" N asked.

Uzi took a deep breath then looked at N ready to tell him, "Well um remember after the forest we did "something" " Uzi said. "Um yea that was so much fun" N said. "Wel uh.. you do know us female robots happen to us?" Uzi said rubbing her arm nervously. "Oh! I know this! They Get pregnant if they do it with their partner!" N said. "Yes...that...but" Uzi stopped in her tracks her heart beating fast. "Uzi? Why are you telling me this?" N asked as Uzi looked up at him giving him the look. N's eyes widen then realized what she meant by all that, that she said to him. "Are You?..." N asked. Uzi hugged her stomach then nodded as N looked at her in shock taking in on what just happened. "What how?! I thought we used protection?!" N said freaking out. "We did but it end up breaking while we were um..well you know" Uzi said.

N took a deep breath and calmed down and looks at Uzi, "How far are you?" N asked. "A few weeks.." Uzi said as her eyes started to tear up as she began to cry as N noticed. "I-I'm sorry..I didn't mean for this to happen"Uzi said hugging herself with her knees her tears falling as N looked at her and smiled warmly as he pulled her N for a hug as his wings wrapped around her as Uzi embraced N. "Shh..its ok...will figure this out together" N said as Uzi cried onto N's chest as he stroke  her hair comforting her as he smiled. (I NEED FANART OF THIS!! PLEASE ANYONE DRAW THIS!)

"I'll Help you raise our little biscuit " N said....

A/N
This chapter was a whirlwind but had fun writing it see you on the next one!