N's Fatal Death?

A/N
A new piece of art of mine.

Narrator's Pov
Uzi looked at N as he layed on the floor. " N!!!?"Uzi said as she ran to his side holding his hand, tears falling from her eyes. " I-i'm so sorry N i-i didn't mean to hurt you!" Uzi said tears falling from her eyes as N slowly lift his other hand and placed it on her cheek as he wiped her tears with his thumb as he started soothing her. " It's not your fault...it's Cyn's" N said looking at Uzi weakly. Uzi looked at him as she saw N's chest healing it's self.

Uzi watched then looked at N, "wait a second you can clone!" Uzi said. N looked at Uzi and laughed nervously his small little harmless prank. As Uzi pushed him away and got up having her back to face him with her arms crossed angry with him. N got up and put his hat back on. "I'm sorry Uzi I didn't mean for my prank to go that far." N said. " Do you have any idea how scared I was!? I thought you were gonna die!!" Uzi yelled tears falling from her face.

N looked at her seeing how much he cared for him, " You do care about me heh." N said as Uzi's Eyes widen. "N-No I don't! Bite Me!!" Uzi said getting all flustered as N giggled at her response. Uzi then noticed she still had the cross in her hand and showed it to N. N and Uzi nodded to an agreement. "Let's head back to Tessa and shoe her what we found." N said as Uzi agreed as they both ran to find Tessa.

Meanwhile with Tessa, Tessa was looking around until she saw a door saying " Nori's Room Keep Out" Tessa tilted her head. "What could've been this Nori person be hiding?" Tessa said looking at the black door. And slowly walked up to it and hesitated to open it. Tessa got the courage to open the door and she open it slowly. As she said a bunch of drawings of paper and other scary stuff, Tessa walked up to the pile of papers and started to examine them.

After awhile Tessa got to a paper and gasped as she dropped the paper having both hands on the Table looking down. " That little drone isn't a sacrifice the actual sacrifice is..." Tessa stopped at her words still shock.

"It's N..." Tessa Said.

A/N
Sorry if this is short I'm running out of ideas but I hope you enjoyed the plot twist.