A Date? { Part 1}

Author's Pov
N and Uzi were still on the roof kissing, Uzi cupped N's cheeks and kissed him more while N pulled her closer kissing her more until Uzi's dad was calling her to come back inside N and Uzi pulled away with a string of silva connecting them both. They both got up and Uzi looked at N as looked at her.
" Hey, Uzi can I ask you something?" N Said shyly, " Yes N?" Uzi said, " Will you go on a date with me? We have been investigating stuff maybe we should take a break for a while." N said.

" Sure," Uzi said blushing as N smiled, " Great! I'll pick you up Tomorrow!" N said Happily as he kissed Uzi one more time before flying off Uzi got off the roof and went inside her home. " What took you so long young lady?" Mr. Uzi said crossing his arms, " Uh definitely wasn't making out with a boyfriend I have heh." Uzi said (They're not together.......yet)" Mhm..." Mr. Uzi suspiciously.

Uzi ran to her room and closed the door sliding down on it, " I have a date..." Uzi said blushing purple. Meanwhile, back with N, he went in the shuttle happily and danced and hummed to himself. He couldn't wait for his date tomorrow with Uzi, he sat down on a chair with a heavy sigh thinking of Uzi and the passionate kiss they had. Uzi was also thinking about the kiss she had with N, it felt magical Uzi thought.

They both got their clothes ready for their date tomorrow and hoped they with like each other's outfits, Uzi found her mother's dress and N found a skeleton with a tux.

" I Got a Date with Uzi..." N said

A/ N
Hey guys sorry for the short chapter I'm running out of ideas but I hope you enjoyed!