Her Mother

Uzi's Pov
I was back home and I was sitting on the roof looking at my mother's ID picture. I sighed and looked up to the sky, as I saw a figure fly down and it was N as I looked up at him and his beautiful silver steel wings. " Hey Uzi," Said N with a smile on his face. " Hey.." I said looking at my mother's picture.   I felt N sit next to me. " Who's that?" N said pointing at the picture. "It's...my mother," I said. " Really? She's pretty, you got her eyes and hair". N said brushing some of my hair away from my face. As I blush and looked back at my mother's picture.

" So um...what happened to her? If you don't mind me asking" N said curiously " She...got pinch by a murder drone...and my...dad..had to put her down..." I said putting my head down on my knees. I felt N get up and I felt him go behind me and I felt him sit behind me pulling me close and hugging me, with me between his legs. " I'm sorry for your lost," N said feeling sorry. " It wasn't your fault, I think," I said.

" Are you mad at your father? For your mother's death?" N Asked, as tears form in her eyes, " It's all his fault my mother is gone!..." Uzi said shouting her tears falling. " Uzi, Uzi, Uzi hey..." N said hugging her tighter as Uzi turned around and hugged N. " I never met my mother, all I have of her is her choker necklace," Uzi said her face on N's chest.

Author's Pov
N frowned feeling bad for Uzi, while Uzi was talking so fast that N couldn't understand he looked down at her and grabbed her chin, and kissed her lips Uzi's eyes widen and she slowly kissed him back closing her eyes gripping his coat from his chest as they both kissed passionately as the beautiful moon shined some moonlight on them while they kissed on the roof.

A/N
Hey, Guys, Guys I'm so so so sorry for not posting in 3 days things got busy for me and sorry for the short chapter, I hope you like it! Also here's another Uzi X N edit I made, it's on TikTok and YouTube too if you wanna watch it their.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRwtCua1/