Sudden Comeback

Author's POV
Uzi and N embraced for a while until they were interrupted by someone, "Aww that's really sweet, another future affected drone to kill" a glitching robotic voice said. As Uzi and N looked over at the figure standing over them, as the one and only Cyn was taller then them looking down at them. " What an adorable reveal another drone to kill!" Cyn exclaimed as she grabbed Uzi as N exclaimed calling Uzi's name.

Uzi struggles to break free, as N runs towards her as Cyn hit N sending him flying to the wall as Uzi shouted to N. And looks back at Cyn afraid, "Shame you gotta die along with your unborn child " Cyn said about to kill Uzi as a missile went flying as it exploded in Cyn's face letting go of Uzi as she fell to the floor, for Cyn screaming in pain from her damaged face, as Uzi watched Cyn for a few seconds until a figure stood in front of her as her expression changed to wonder into shock as the figure in front of her took off her glasses.

" V....?" Uzi said in shock, as N saw this in shock too. " Hello again Purple thing, I see you got busy with my other sister and N if you know what I'm talking about" V said smirking at Uzi, as Uzi looked at her like this 😑. " You know what I like you better when I thought you were dead" Uzi said blushing. V chuckled, " don't worry Aunty V has got this" V said as N walked to Uzi holding her. "Hey N are you gonna help me kill this virus?" V asked N. As N looked at Uzi as Uzi nodded. "Yes" N said putting Uzi on a safe spot, as he ran back to V's side.

After Cyn's face finally finished healing she noticed V . " V?! You're Dead."Cyn said getting all insane. "Then this shouldn't hurt at all" V said as she dashed to Cyn jumping on her attacking her as Tessa's corpse was slowly coming off in bits. As N aimed his missle launcher arm at Cyn as he shot a missle as V got out of the way flying up with her wings as the missle exploded. As V landed next to N.

"How are we suppose to kill her? " V asked? "We need a cross or a kill code, but Cyn destroyed the cross when I thought Uzi was in her right mind"N said. " Ok? So how are we gonna get a kill code?" V asked in question. N and V looked at each other until they both looked at Uzi. " Maybe Uzi has one?" V said in question again. " Maybe, I'll ask keep Cyn busy" N said as V nodded and headed straight to Cyn attacking her as N runs over to Uzi.

" Hey Uzi, um do you have a kill code by any chance?" N asked softly. Uzi looked at him and smiled and reached inside her pocket and took a purple usb chip. " Like this?" Uzi asked. As N looked over at the usb and nodded at her as he took it from her hand and hugged her and kissed her lips then pulled away as N run off to V. "V I got it!" N said out loud as V looked over at him as N threw the USB chip to her as V grabbed it. And tried to put the usb on.

V struggled to put it on Cyn as Cyn threw her off her back. " You can never defeat me" Cyn said as half her drone body was showing.  " I was made to destroy solver freaks like her" Cyn said pointing at Uzi. " And now they're might be another one on the way which I can't let happen " Cyn said as she looked at Uzi until something green blasted some of her arm like crab hands. "What?!" Cyn said turning around.

"Stay away from Z" A Voice said pointing a gun at Cyn.

A/N
Hey sorry for not posting frequently, you see last week I was on vacation at Mexico that's why I couldn't post since Mexico doesn't have much service. So yea heh.