Joker Story

Green Arrow is seen holding a pill in hand with Green Lantern, Wonder Woman and Robin standing right next to him.

He goes to eat it until Aquaman suddenly appears behind them and walking up towards them.

GL: How'd you get here?

Aquaman: Ares.

Everyone looks at Aquaman with a look that says "You're crazy,' but then he elaborates.

Aquaman: Not our Ares.

GA: We know. Meet Not-Our Batman and Not-Our Batgirl.

Batman and Batgirl come walking into the room and goes over to the five of them.

Batman: I was wondering how to retrieve you from Atlantis.

Batgirl: Now that we've got everyone here--

Robin: We can get to work.

Batgirl looks at Robin and the two blush and look away, causing Aquaman to change his direction towards the two.

Aquaman: What's with them?

GL: Had a little fun...

Batman: Too much fun.

Aquaman then looks over to Green Arrow who's seen taking the pill.

Aquaman: Headache?

GA: Trying to prevent one...

Batgirl walks over to the five of them and is holding a remote directly connected to the pill.

Batgirl: It's a durability enhancer. Five-U 93-R. Created by yours truly.

Robin: With a little help.

Aquaman: How can a pill allow--

Batman: Kryptonite nanotech. Increases the tensile structure of bone and tissue by several thousand percent. My Y/n was one of the three people to come up with the idea after Superman lost control.

WW: So, Y/n's still alive?

Robin then gives Wonder Woman a look that says "Really."

WW: No offense, Y/n.

Robin: None taken.

GA: Anyway. Bats can tell you the rest later, if you're having trouble sleeping... He borrowed the recipe from Superman. Supes gives it to his flunkies.

Aquaman: How did he get it? I mean, it was created by Y/n and Miss Gordon.

Robin: According to Barbara, he had it stolen from her lab awhile ago.

Batgirl: I've been having Robin look for anything about it, and he figured it out after hearing about Superman's rise to power.

Aquaman: Well, regarding his flunkies. I met a couple of our evil twins.