Cyborg Story

The Watchtower from Earth 1 appears looming over Earth, and on the inside we see Superman, Flash, Cyborg and Oracle modifying Flash's treadmill as Martian Manhunter has left to deal with any trouble that maybe happening on the surface of the planet. Oracle and Cyborg are sitting next to the cosmic treadmill and screwing in the last view nuts and bolts, while Flash is seen standing on the treadmill itself and Superman is standing next to the two monitoring the work being put into this whole science project.

Superman: [To Cyborg and Oracle] Ready to test it?

Oracle: [Overlooking controls; clicking keyboard] To be honest, I think so. What do you think, Victor?

Cyborg: [To Superman and Oracle] Ready as we'll ever be. {Walking over to computer] System's online... I'm linked up... [To Flash] Flash, you ready?

Flash: [Turns to Cyborg] I'm on it!

Flash starts running on the cosmic treadmill and a small sphere appears in the center looking to be a teleporter. Cyborg and Oracle are still at their respective computers and just as it appears to be working, circumstances occur...

Cyborg: [Pulls up his sensors; pushing buttons] Alright... Let's crank it up!

Flash starts going faster and Oracle backs away from her computer not ready to go to the parallel dimension. Cyborg then goes over to the cables connected to the cosmic treadmill and starts checking on them, so far having total success. Superman walks up to the other side and checks things on his end.

Cyborg: The platform should lock on to their signatures and pull them back.

Cyborg steps back and goes back over to his computer while Flash still runs on the treadmill.

Flash: [Through running] Got it! I'm vibrating at the right frequency!

The teleportation part of the cosmic treadmill starts emitting electricity from the poles on each side, and Oracle puts her hand over her chest where her heart is and looks desperately at the treadmill, hoping for the best outcome of having Robin back by her side.

Oracle: (Y/n... Please, come back safely...)

The Containment Field sends out a beacon as a result of the process working, but Superman walks over to Flash with his x-ray vision looking at the field in concern.

Flash: [Through running] How we doing?

Superman: Containment field's up, but the levels are spiking!

Just as Superman says that the levels are spiking, the treadmill starts going out of control and sending shockwaves all around. Superman, now concerned, runs over to the side of the treadmill and screams over to Cyborg.

Superman: Cyborg, shut it down!

Cyborg: [Still pressing on the keyboard] It's okay! I've got it!

The force of the power gets sent out of the Containment field and envelopes Cyborg, teleporting him to the parallel dimension and also manages to knock the others down.

Superman: Barbara, hit the controls and shut it down!

Oracle: On it, Clark!

Oracle wheels herself over to the computer and starts clicking on the keyboard, and after awhile it starts turning off and Flash stops running. Once its all turned off, the three look at the spot Cyborg was at.

Flash: [Confused] Where'd Vic go?

Oracle: If I had to guess... I'd say, he was teleported to the parallel dimension... which also means...

Superman: We couldn't pull them here.

Superman sees Oracle shed a tear and walks over to her, putting a hand on her shoulder.