The World's Finest: Batman and Superman Story

Brainiac's ship is currently flying in the air with no kind of defense protecting it, Cyborg and the others are fighting the Betas and the Dynamic Duo is seen flying into the ship with Supergirl at their side. The Batwing flies into the bottom of the ship and dodges shots fired from the robots. A shot hits the Batwing and it starts swerving back and forth, not before of course shooting a missile at the robots.

Nightwing: [Trying to steer Batwing] We've lost control, Bruce.

Batman: Prepare to eject.

Nightwing: We can't. After that shot, the top got shut.

The Batwing crashes down onto the ground level of the ship and it appears that the Dynamic Duo is on its last lengths, until Batman jabs his fist through the cockpit's glass. He climbs out and Nightwing does the same thing, then brings his hand out to Batman.

Nightwing: [Coughs] Thanks... [Coughs again] Bruce...

Batman: C'mon.

The two jump off of the Batwing, but look around to see a whole army of Brainiac's robots making their way towards them. It looks as if Batman and Nightwing are surrounded, until Supergirl comes flying in with her heat vision destroying them.

Nightwing: Thanks for the save, Kara.

Supergirl: [Lands in front of them] You guys would've done the same for me.

Batman and Nightwing take charge through the corridor behind them, to which Supergirl follows behind them. Batman is holding a Red Sun scanner in hand, which is leading them to Superman's location.

Batman: The signal gets stronger this way.

As they get closer, Supergirl feels a very strong pain in her head and clutches it.

Nightwing: [Turns to her; concerned] Kara? What is it?

Supergirl: [Points ahead] Voices... Billions of them!

The door in front of them opens up and the three walk in, to see what looks like a giant collection of planets and cities. Kara listens to the sounds of people all throughout the galaxy, crying for someone to save them from Brainiac's madness.

Nightwing: [Puts hand on Supergirl's shoulder] You can hear them, can't you?

Supergirl: [Nods in shock] So many languages... [Turns to one city in particular] The Kryptonians.

Kara walks over to the city in question and puts her hands around it.

Supergirl: Kandor... Argo City! Home... [Turns to Batman; concerned] We have to help them.

Batman: [Touches city] I'm not sure we can.

Supergirl: There has to be a way...

Nightwing: And we'll find it.

Suddenly tentacles appear behind the three and grabs onto them. Supergirl tries punching and heating them with her heat vision, but to no avail. More robots appear behind Batman and Nightwing as Brainiac appears in front of Supergirl and scans her body.

Brainiac: Kara Zor-El. Until recently, I had thought my collection of Krypton to be complete. Your capture will make it so.

Nightwing: [Tries breaking free] Don't touch her.

Brainiac: [Turns to Nightwing] Y/n L/n. At first, I had thought you to be inferior among these humans. But after Kal-El's recent acts against you and your people, you only continue to amaze me.

Nightwing: I didn't think aliens knew about me. Granted some do have that inferior complex.

Brainiac: You hope to protect the Kryptonians. Save one of their own. Even after Kal-El killed you. You will wish you hadn't came back after I'm done with you.