The Girl Who Laughs: Harley Quinn Story

Green Arrow and Black Canary are seen standing underneath a light on a staircase.

Green Arrow: [Sarcastic; looking around] As a reception area, this place needs a lot of work.

The two then hear footsteps above them and see Bruce Wayne standing on the level of stairs above them.

Bruce: Dinah, Oliver--thanks for coming on short notice.

Black Canary: [Chuckles] You're lucky we found a sitter.

Green Arrow and Black Canary walk up the stairs to Bruce who touches the wall behind him, revealing a secret button. The wall then opens up to reveal an elevator, to which Bruce gestures them to enter. The elevator goes down to the Gotham City Subway and the three exit the elevator with Bruce leading the charge.

Bruce: My great-grandfather built the original Gotham Underground. But these days...

 But these days

Bruce: ...It's the Batcave.

Ollie and Dinah look around to see the Batcave and all of its wonders. Dinah then looks over to a glass container to see the original Robin costume that was worn by Y/n.

Black Canary: [Points to suit; confused] How long's that been here?

Bruce: After Y/n became Nightwing he brought it here, said he didn't need it anymore.

Green Arrow: Must've grown up since the last time I've seen him.

Bruce: [Smiles] He has. Y/n's been around for awhile, but he and Barbara went to Blüdhaven to look around for any of Superman's followers... And their honeymoon.

Black Canary: Those two certainly look cute together.

Bruce: [Nods in agreement] They sure do, Dinah. [Going back on topic] Anyway, this is Brother Eye.

Bruce points over to the huge computer standing by them, and Green Arrow comes up with a joke

Green Arrow: [Joking] More like the Eye of Sauron. Surveillance hub?

Bruce: More than that. A communications hub linking every satellite and server on the planet. It warns us when trouble's coming, and guides us when trouble's here. It was Y/n and Barbara's idea.