Breaking and Entering: Cyborg and Catwoman Story

Up in his ship, Brainiac is currently viewing the Planet and its people, or in particular Batman and Superman's group. He then turns to see Gorilla Grodd walking up to him.

Gorilla Grodd: You summoned me, Brainiac?

Brainiac: There have been surprising developments. Kal-El is free. [Turns to front of ship] But more remarkably, he is not the last Kryptonian. There is another refugee.

Gorilla Grodd: [Shocked] Two Kryptonians?

Brainiac: Continue as planned. Kal-El is not yet at full strength. But remember--the Kryptonians belong to me.

Gorilla Grodd gives Brainiac a sinister glare, but complies as he was ordered. Back on Earth, the group is seen sitting around a table, excluding Batman and Nightwing.

Catwoman: [Rolls open map] Thanks to Flash's recon, we have locations for every ship in Brainiac's fleet... [Sits back] They're targeting major cities on every continent. Betas are being offloaded on the outskirts...

Batman and Nightwing walk away from the group, and Firestorm follows.

Batman: Give us some privacy.

Firestorm puts up a firewall and the three look at one another, the younger hero understanding what this is about.

Firestorm: [Apologetic] Listen, Batman. About the prison, we--

Nightwing: [Starts off] That was reckless, Firestorm. Don't pull a stunt like that again. [Firestorm nods]

Batman: Make up for it by finishing another mission. Discreetly.

Back to the group, Catwoman is relaying more about the mission and what's the plan moving into the battle to save the planet from Brainiac's fleet.

Catwoman: We have to evacuate these cities before attacking the fleet, but we need communications restored first. So before we get started, Cyborg's going to fix Brother Eye.

Cyborg: [Batman, Nightwing and Firestorm return] I am not Bat-tech support.

Superman: [From across the room] That's not the issue, Victor.

Superman is seen coming into the room with Supergirl right at his side, but something's different about his entire appearance.

Superman: [Walks to table] Kara saw firsthand how Brainiac destroyed Krypton. She says we have less than 48 hours before he does the same to Earth.

Batman: Without tight coordination, we'll lose valuable time.

Nightwing: Which mean, we'll need Brother Eye in order to put this plan into action.

Superman: Y/n's right.

Batgirl: Don't worry, Cyborg. Catwoman and Harley will join you. You'll need their help to get into the Batcave.

Cyborg: [Not with this plan] Just gimme the coordinates. I'll open a portal and boom-tube in.