Last Hope of Krypton: Supergirl Story

Wonder Woman gets finished with Cheetah and is standing over her fallen opponent, with one particular look on her face: It was the look of a murderer in her eyes.

Wonder Woman: [Cheetah falls to her knees] You want blood?! Your curse can never be undone. [Picks Cheetah up; aims sword at her] This is the peace you deserve.

Supergirl comes to her senses and sees Wonder Woman, holding Cheetah up and determined to kill her. She also sees Harley Quinn sitting in front of her.

Harley Quinn: Y'all right, blondie? [Helps her up] Sit tight...

Harley Quinn charges in and shoots Wonder Woman's sword out of her hand.

Harley Quinn: [Gun aimed at Wonder Woman] She's had enough, Wonder Bread.

Wonder Woman: This isn't your business, Clown.

Harley Quinn: You heard Bats. No killing.

Wonder Woman: [Confused] You lecture me? How much blood is on your ledger, Quinn?

Harley Quinn: Oh, buckets full, honey. I was tryin' too hard to impress the wrong guy. Kinda like you with Superman.

Wonder Woman gets a very serious look on her face and tosses Cheetah to the side, now putting her attention fully on Harley Quinn. She picks her sword up and charges at Quinn who starts shooting. Blocking every shot fired, Wonder Woman stabs Harley Quinn with her sword and holds her up into the air.

Supergirl: [Shocked] No!

Wonder Woman kicks Harley Quinn off her sword, but Supergirl punches her away. After Wonder Woman's knocked down, Supergirl makes her way over to Harley and bends down to her level, hoping to stop the bleeding.

Supergirl: You're losing too much blood. This is gonna hurt. A lot.

Harley Quinn: [Holding onto her life] Heh... Even better...

Supergirl starts using her Heat Vision, lasering the sword wound on Harley Quinn and causing her to scream in pain. Wonder Woman then gets up and sees what she's doing.

Wonder Woman: What do you think you're doing, Kara?

Supergirl: [Gets finished; stands up and turns] Stopping you before you make a mistake.

Wonder Woman: [Gestures to Quinn] That lunatic deserves to die.

Supergirl: [Steps forward] Maybe. But she's defenseless. She's had no trial... You told me Amazons fought with honor.

0:41/2:31

Supergirl: [Betrayed] I trusted you, Diana. [Flies over to Harley Quinn; picks her up] You're gonna be okay.

Supergirl flies off with Harley Quinn in her arms, while also leaving Wonder Woman to look up at the two departing for Superman or at least someone.

Supergirl: I'll get you to a doctor. Kal can protect you.

Harley Quinn: [Groans] Superman? [Chuckles] Oh, Blondie. Yer funny.

Supergirl looks at Harley, wondering just what's going on and why she would think of Kal-El like that, but focuses on the matter at hand. The scene goes to the Fortress of Solitude where we see Superman levitating over Robin and Black Adam.

Superman: [To Robin] Did you find anything?

Robin: I analyzed the Kryptonian data, like you asked. You didn't miss anything. They just didn't have an answer for Brainiac.