Wonder Woman Story

After having to convince Green Arrow, Batgirl and Robin into listening to his pleads, The Flash gets to meet with the other members of the Insurgents and tells them the plan Superman has come up with in the last couple hours after rescuing Batman from Stryker's Island.

Flash: I'm telling you. Gotham and Metropolis will be history. And then he's coming after your world.

???: If he wanted to go after our world, then why'd go that far just to kill Batman?

Everyone looks over to Y/n who's not in his usual Robin costume.

Y/n Wayne as Nightwing(Arkham City Skin)

Nightwing walks over to the table where everyone is seated, and he catches Batman and Batgirl giving him a smile.

Batgirl: You look good in that, Y/n.

Nightwing: [Gripping his arm] Like I said, it's what Dick would've wanted.

Cyborg: Anyway, I can't believe he'd do it. It's insane.

Nightwing: At this point though, I'd think Superman would do anything insane, Vic.

WW: We have to stop him.

GL: It's gonna be a helluva fight.

Insurgent Batman: [Interrupting this little discussion] No. I brought you here to get the Kryptonite weapon. And that plan failed. [To Nightwing] Y/n, you're staying here. [To the others] But you all are going home. Then I'm destroying the inter-dimensional transporter.

GA: It won't stop him from coming over.

Nightwing: It'll buy us some time though.

Cyborg: [To Nightwing; concerned] You haven't mentioned to anyone that you're staying here. What about our Barbara?

Nightwing: Me and Batgirl discussed it, and we figured it was a good idea. Besides, our Barbara will understand why I'm doing this. We can't let Superman do this.

WW: [Walking up to Nightwing; angered] Y/n, hold on. Luthor and your duplicate sacrificed themselves. We won't dishonor them by just leaving.

Nightwing: You guys don't have a choice in the matter, Diana.

WW: And you do?

Batman: [Getting in between Nightwing and Wonder Woman] We have an alternative. We bring over our Superman. Finish this fight.

Insurgent Batman: One Superman in this world is enough.

Batgirl: Besides, who's to say he wouldn't act the same way about hearing Joker killed Lois?

Nightwing: I hate to admit it, but we at least have to try. Besides, you guys are forgetting the big picture here.

Insurgent Batman: What would that be, Y/n?