Superman Story

Earth 1 and Earth 22 Batman are seen in the Batcave monitoring the whole situation. Earth 1 Batman is looking at the Batcomputer and Earth 22 Batman is trying to get the inter-space transporter online to take them home.

Batman: It gets worse by the minute. We have to get to--

Insurgent Batman: [Interrupting] Once I'm finished, you're all going home.

Earth 1 Batman looks over at Earth 22 Batman and walks over to him, determined to get him to see to reason and bring Earth 1 Superman over to this world.

Batman: You know, I get it. Like you, I've planned for the day when Superman might lose control. But without help, you'll die. And the Insurgency along with you, just like how your Y/n died.

Insurgent Batman: It's not about Y/n, it's about giving you all a chance. And besides, maybe that's my fate.

Batman: We don't believe in fate.

Earth 1 Batman tries rewiring the transport controller, but Earth 22 Batman grabs him from it and kicks him away. The two then start throwing fists at one another and try to overpower each other.

Insurgent Batman: [Furious] This is my world. My fight.

Batman: You made it ours when you brought us here.

0:39/2:56

Batman: If we're done here... We're losing time.

Earth 1 Batman walks over to Earth 22 Batman, who looks back up at his counterpart with regret.

Insurgent Batman: This is a mistake.

Batman: You brought us here because you had faith. Faith we'd uphold the values you've given everything to defend. So trust us. Trust yourself. And let's end this.

Earth 22 Batman looks down at the ground conflicted, and then at the computer that's connected to the inter-space transporter. He then stands up and looks at Earth 1 Batman with an uneasy look.

Insurgent Batman: You have no idea how to use it, do you...

Batman: I was hoping you wouldn't figure that out...

Earth 22 Batman starts pushing buttons on the inter-space transporter, and the first thing that comes through is of course...

Earth 1 Batman begins showing Superman the issue, and he answers with an honest answer.

Superman: We have to get started. Innocent people are dying.

Batman: We'll take the others so you can focus on their Superman.

Superman: [Thinks of a better plan] We'll do it together. It'll prevent more casualties. Then Superman. [Crosses arms] Doomsday's gonna be tricky.