Deathstroke Story

Continuing along from Cyborg's Story, the half man half machine finds himself working with Slade Wilson, the arch enemy of the Teen Titans and failed medical experiment patient, to break into the Watchtower to get the transporter up and running and to save Earth 1 Batman from the fate that is about to be brought upon him under Superman's order. Cyborg finds himself dealing with his duplicate before getting to work and gets to him before Slade does, claiming that he and Raven made the grudge with them personal after being tortured at the Ferris Aircraft Facility(Green Lantern Story). After gaining access to the transporter terminal and putting in the coordinates, Cyborg and Deathstroke are now inside of the Watchtower and immediately get to work in keeping it under Insurgency safety.

Deathstroke Pov:

Me and Cyborg teleport ourselves to the Watchtower and get down to business. Cyborg runs over to the controls, jumps over the desk and prepares to hook himself into the security codes, and I prepare to shadow his every move as I go over to the door to keep the room secure.

Cyborg: That's it! Got control of the Watchtower teleporter.

Deathstroke: [Utter disbelief; shocked] It can't be that easy...

Cyborg: When your Cyborg tried to hack my neural network, he exposed his security protocols.

Deathstroke: [Interested] You stole his password. I'm actually beginning to like you.

I start to walk away, only for Cyborg to look directly at me with concern.

Cyborg: Where you goin'? The plan was to stay--

Deathstroke: [Turns around to Cyborg; grinning] I won't be long.

I walk out into another room to see Flash and Shazam standing there. They appear to be working on something, and slowly making my way towards them I start planting sticky bombs on the wall and on the floor.

Shazam: [Confused] I don't know... If he said it was okay, it was good enough for me.

Flash: [In agreement] Yeah... I asked myself, "What if what happened to Lois, happened to Iris?"

Shazam: It made sense at first. Bad people get what they deserved. But now?

Flash: Superman's not actually gonna kill Batman. He's just bait. To catch the real Batman.

Shazam: And then what? Remember what he did to Green Arrow?

Flash looks to Shazam, obviously remembering the horrific end of Oliver Queen, but then looks to the screen in between the two and notices something off.

Flash: Something's not right. Teleporter's off line.

Deathstroke: [Revealing self; crosses his arms] Somewhere you need to go?

Flash: How did...?

Flash tries running to me but gets stopped by the two sticky bombs in the opening, dropping down to the ground. Shazam then flies to pursue, only to be stopped by a third sticky bomb on the ceiling.

Deathstroke: [Drops down; lands in front of Shazam] You're gonna lose, hero.

0:07/1:55

Deathstroke: Still just a kid.

I get to the energy reactor of the Watchtower and revel in its glory, before grinning at it and move even closer with the biggest plan ever.

Deathstroke: S'payback time.

Meanwhile...

Flash sits back up after getting knocked out by Deathstroke's disturbance. He looks over to Shazam who's knocked out and lied down face first. Flash then looks straight ahead and prepares to apprehend Deathstroke.