Green Arrow Story

The story continues with Superman, Flash, Cyborg, Martian Manhunter and Oracle in Earth 1 sitting at a table, and the five appear to be looking over at what looks to be a parallel dimension and the signatures of Batman, Robin, Wonder Woman, Lantern, Arrow, Aquaman and Joker all there.

Superman: So you found them. A parallel dimension... Now how do we get there?

Superman asks looking at Cyborg, but Flash interjects himself into the conversation.

Flash: We don't. We pull them here.

MM: I must agree with Barry Allen. Though I am intrigued about this parallel dimension, we have no idea what we'll be expecting.

Oracle: Plus I'm not really in fighting position, [points to her legs] so bringing me along for the ride is a bad idea.

Superman: No risk to an away team... Good. Still the same problem, though... How do we do it?

Cyborg: With this.

(Flash's Cosmic Treadmill)

Flash: With Barbara's help, we're gonna modify my Cosmic Treadmill. Pull them all back at once.

Oracle: It's a toss-up, but we should be able to do it.

Cyborg: We've got some work to do.

MM: That is putting it bluntly, Victor Stone.

We go from Earth 1 to Earth 22 where we see Lex Luthor looking at the moon in the night sky and Deathstroke walking towards him with a smile on his face.

Lex Luthor: Beautiful, isn't it...

Deathstroke: The moon? Or its light shining off your bald head?

Lex looks to his left as Slade makes his way towards him, and nods his head.

Lex Luthor: I'm pleased you wanted to meet. You're finally ready to join our little club?

Deathstroke: Business is bad. Being hunted is worse.

???: Didn't take you to be the team player, Wilson...

The two former villains look behind them to see Earth 22 Y/n dressed as Red X walking towards them without the mask over his face. Seemingly with a small grin on his face, the former Robin looks up at the moon and brings up an old wanted poster of Slade Wilson.

 Seemingly with a small grin on his face, the former Robin looks up at the moon and brings up an old wanted poster of Slade Wilson