The line between us

Y/n pov:

I woke up again when I landed on the cold metal floor with a thud.
I was shivering all over due to the cold air around me. As all the water had drained from the room, I crouched over and let the water spill from my lungs.

Coughing, I couldn't stop.

My jaw was shaking due to the pain in my throat.

My legs had long since given in and I was laying on the floor, wet hair covering my face.

I wrapped my arms around my chest, trying to get some warmth. Trying to remind myself of Kuni's warm embrace. He couldn't feel cold, I was jealous of that. Especially now.

"We're sending you a new vial. And we're expecting you to drink this one." The man spoke.

"I'll fucking kill you." I managed to mutter. Oblivious to if they could even hear me properly.

I wonder what Kunikuzushi's doing. He must be worried.

I hope Yin and Yang made it home safely.

I closed my eyes and sat up from the floor, trying to imagine a familiar scene instead of the one I was in right now.

Kunikuzushi holding around me, us sitting in front of the fireplace. Yin and Yang sleeping by our knees.

I heard the floor click again, and another cube rose from the tiles. It looked like the last one.
Sighing, I stood up and walked to the cube.

I unlocked the door and picked up the new vial, it was no different than last time.

I could their stares at me, thinking of my next move.

I will not drink that stupid vial.

Raising my hand containing the vial, I mustered up the strength I had left and threw it to the wall.
With the force of my physical strength, the vial broke and the fluid ran down the wall.

It was a sight, looking like blood being splattered over the wall. I was familiar with that.

"I see how it is." Is the only thing the man said before silence overtook.

I didn't pay him mind and walked to the wall covered with the liquid. Raising my fingers, I let them glide over the fluids, being covered with red.

I raised my newly red fingers to my nose, trying to smell it. If it is blood, it certainly doesn't smell like it. This smells almost like soap.
I furrowed my eyebrows, wondering what the hell they were trying to make me drink.

Now I walked towards the metal door. I raised my leg and swing kicked it as hard as I could.

The door didn't budge, not even a dent. So I tried again, and again, and again.

"We've tried water, why don't we match that a little?" The voice spoke. I didn't pay him mind as I just tried to break the door even a little.

But then the room went cold again. I raised my arms to my sides, hugging me.
The lights in the room turned off, leaving me in cold darkness.