Sleep and tickles

After a full afternoon of shopping and shipping the guys with Christine and Mary, the saleswoman Freddie found at Biba, we 4 take a long walk home. Me and the guys really became close in a few days. I am genuinely surprised that I have such a social personality. I already know I'm extroverted but I never managed to find the right people, people that would truly appreciate me.

As I sit on the couch, tired of the long day I just had, I feel Roger approaching. As he sits down, I throw my head on his lap as I slowly doze off. Roger's fingers reach my hair and they start playing with it. I feel the touch of his fingers tips on my head as my eyes slowly shut and my body relaxes in the arms of my lover...

"Hey beautiful, it's 11 pm! I suggest you to return home now if you don't want to get kidnapped on the street!", I hear Roger's melodic voice.

"Mmm... Nooo... I want to sleep...", I whine out.

"C'mon baby! It's getting late!"

"Please! Let me stay, I'm tired...", I say, closing my eyes again and stretching my neck on Roger's lap.

But after a moment, Roger starts tickling me.

"TICKLE FIGHT!", I hear Freddie scream.

I am suddenly fully waken up and I launch myself completely in the tickle fight jumping on Brian, who was calmly reading a book.

"NOOOO! I DON'T KNOW AT WHAT PAGE I STOPPED! Y/N, YOU ARE GOING TO REGRET THIS!", Brian says with a mix of anger and amusement in his voice while he starts tickling me.

We 4 go on for two or three minutes, until I, without stopping to laugh as a reflex, declare they all won.

"Sweetie, it's really getting late, you should stay here this night!", suggests Fred, "But no "lovey dovey awkward" things in bed with Roger huh!"

I turn to Roger, who is still laughing a bit. How can a man be this magnificent? Those ice eyes, those golden curls, those big and strong hands, that sharp and funny smile... Oh, that boy! He really is going to drive me mad!

———————————————————————

This is hella short, I'm so so sorry! This story is really shit, it's not like I wanted it to be... ANYWAY, I hope you're enjoying reading this fanfic even if it's fucking bad. Bye darlings, see you in 200 years, in my next update!