An important encounter

After a little hour feeling Roger warm arms surrounding my cold and frightened body, I actually manage to fall asleep.

"Y/N wake up, the recording studio called us, they're free right now!", I feel someone's voice softly penetrating in my left ear, making my whole body shiver.

As I lift my weak body from the bed, I make a big large yawn.

"Hey, were did the manners go?", I hear Freddie say.

As I lift Roger's arm around my hip I acknowledge that I have the same clothes since yesterday. But nah, I don't give a shit.

I run into what I suppose is Brian's room, the only one with a telescope poster attached on the door, and scream:

"Rise and shine beauty! Warm up your fingers and let's go make some fine art!", I say, "Pardon my humor, it's shit!"

"Nah babe, I like it...", I turn to see Roger chewing on something.

"Banzaiiiiiiiii"

I suddenly turn and see Freddie jumping on Brian, who is now probably suffocating.

"You shit-headed honeybun, wake the fuck up! We need to go!"

"Fred, leave me alone, I'm coming!", responds Brian with a sly delicate sound of his voice. The poor guy can't breathe. Still in his pjs he lifts from the bed, with Freddie jumping around him.

I feel Roger's arm grabbing my wrist. I look him in the eyes and he just smiles. That smile makes my heart melt. I smile back. Roger pushes me against his body. I feel something sensual coming.

"Woooooooo!!!! Rog, che cazzo fai? Let me down!", I scream as Roger picks me up bridal style and runs around his and the boys' small apartment.

"Never!", I hear him laugh.

Ugh, I expected something more like, mhm, romantic. But this run is definitely better.

Roger climbs down the stairs with me still in his arms, feeling protected. We arrive in front of a road as we hear Brian scream, pushed by Freddie down the stairs. He is still buttoning his pants up, this scene is one of the most comic I have ever seen.

A taxi approaches as Roger lifts his hand to call it. We all climb into it. Direction: De Lane Lea.

After 10 minutes of being stuck in between Roger trying to brush his hair and Brian trying to buckle his belt without nudging me, we finally arrive at the studios. I see Roger Waters discussing with the receptionist. Wait, UH?! Roger fucking Waters?! He's an IDOL for me! I can't resist the urge to ask him an autograph. I run to him:

"Hey! I'm a huge fan of yours and I'm a bassist too! Would you mind signing me an autograph?", I ask without an ounce of shyness.

"Hum...", the Pink Floyd's bassist looks around him.

"If you're in a rush, there's no problem!", I ask worried.

The man laughs and looks at me smiling:

"That's not the issue, the problem is that I don't have any pen or marker!", he laughs out.

The receptionist hands him a red marker instantly.

In a second, I process the fact that I don't have any paper. The first thing that comes to my mind is my bass strap. It's all white except for a black signature of Bill Wyman that I had once encountered in a music shop. As I watch Roger sign my strap, I see out of the corner of my eye that my band mates were entering a corridor from a large white door. I then see the bassist handing the marker back to the receptionist.

"What's the name of your band?", Roger asks me, curious.

"It's Queen, we're working on our first album. But I just joined the band, I can't tell you exactly what to expect. We're an united rock band but every member has a different taste in music. I love the hippie style, Roger is more like "sex, drugs and rock n' roll", Brian likes anything precise and Freddie is everything extravagant , grandiose and sublime you could ever think of! But we still manage to work together without killing each other.", I describe generally what I learned about my new friends in those days. Roger seems very interested. How can someone of his caliber care about our still-emerging band?

"Would you mind if I watched your rehearsals for a bit? I have to wait my band mates for an hour, they're always late."

Roger Waters wanted to watch US rehearse for HIS entertainment.

"S-sure! I'm sure the guys won't mind! B-by the way, I'm Y/N!", I stammer.

I walk through the white gate leading to the recording studio with Waters following me. This was a dream coming true! But as I open the studio door, my dream turns to a nightmare. I see Roger settled a set of pans on the floor and was playing on them as if it was a drum set. Bri was blowing in a toilet paper roll into a microphone as Freddie was making pure nonsense with Roger's maracas. I rub the tip of my nose in embarrassment but I feel my idol smile behind.

He leans to my ear and whispers : "Creativity is a good thing, don't feel ashamed!"

The Roger from my band lifts his head with his eyes closed from his metallic drum set and screams: "Y/N! Come here, we're having fun! I found a cool beat too!"

He then opens his eyes and sees Waters behind me. He blanches out and stands up.

"You guys are wonderful! Can I join?", the Pink Floyd's musician asks giggling.

"Is Roger Waters asking to play some music with us?", asks Freddie with an incredule pair of eyes.

"Yes he is! Someone give him an instrument and a microphone!", Brian screams to the studio's crew standing behind the glass.

Someone hands him a bass, a mic and here we are, a teen band playing with one of the greatest musicians ever. We start fiddling around with Freddie tapping some notes on the piano. I am trapped in the beautiful sound coming out of Waters' instrument as I hear some cow bells playing loudly. I turn to see some blonde hair banging to the bells sound.

"WAIT!" I hear Pink Floyd's bassist scream, "THAT'S WONDERFUL! THAT'S THE BEST IDEA EVER!"

"What?", Roger stops shaking the cow bells looking at me. I lift my shoulders, signalling I don't have the slightest idea of what's happening.

"A COW! THE COW!", Waters continues screaming, "YOU GUYS ARE FANTASTIC!"

After 2 minutes of ecstasy, Roger finally calms down and explains us his reaction to our strange drummer's cow bells.

"You found the perfect album cover for our upcoming album! A big cow!", Waters says excited, "How can I even thank you? Me and David are arguing on the album cover since weeks! You just resolved our problem!"

Roger runs to the other Roger and hugs him tightly. In that exact moment, DAVID GILMOUR enters in our studio.

"Hey, Rog! We're here!", David tells his band mate.

"M'coming! Wait a second!", Waters addresses David then turns to us,"Today's session was amazing! If you tell me where, I'll surely come to your next concert!"

Brian tells him and shakes his hand smiling. As Roger exits the studio, I start jumping up and down, dancing like a kid, climbing on our Roger's back screaming "Youhous!"and "Youpees!".

"Love, calm down!", Freddie laughs.

"How can I?", I look him in the eyes. Mine are full of stars and excitement. I'm in Heaven right now, Waters is coming to our next concert! Can this day go any better?

———————————————————————

Hello everybody! Sorry for making you wait so long! I hope you enjoyed the introduction of Roger Waters, I really wanted to introduce someone famous so here we are! I don't know whether to put some drama in the story or to stay in the happy mood...