Chapter 16

TW: SA Trauma response 

Luna walks into the kitchen, humming to herself. Jimin and Hoseok's eyebrows disappear into their hairline, confusion and curiosity written into every inch of their faces.

"Good morning, Cinderella," Hoseok grins, "What's got you so cheerful this morning?"

"Nothing," She replies in a sing-song voice, heating some leftovers for breakfast.

Jimin sits on the stool in front of the kitchen bench, leaning forward with a huge grin on his face.

"You're not even trying to hide it," Jimin mutters.

"Hide what?" Hoseok asks.

"Well, let's just say the question isn't what... it's who has her so cheerful," Jimin snickers.

"Wait, did he finally...?" Hoseok gasps, turning to beam at Luna, "Did he finally ask you out?"

"What do you mean finally?" Luna frowns.

"Dude, it was so obvious," Jimin smirks, "Anyway, I assume you're no longer single, Miss Luna?"

Luna blushes, a little annoyed that they have been gossiping about them amongst themselves. She nods, and all hell breaks loose. Hoseok does these little jumps in one spot, shaking his hands as he squeals. Jimin slides off the stool, falling out of sight as his laughter and cheers echo throughout the area.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" Hoseok cheers, hugging Luna as he continues to hop with joy, shaking her.

"Wow, dear Luna, you have only been here a month and you've already bagged a hotty?" Jimin wiggles his eyebrows, grinning wickedly as he climbs back onto his stool.

"Calm down," Luna mutters, pushing at Hoseok. But he doesn't let go, just tightens his grip on her.

"We should celebrate!" Hoseok cheers, "Let's drink tonight! Whiskey? Soju? Wine?"

"Yes! Let's drink!" Jimin grins.

"No, I have an exam tomorrow," Luna mutters, finally pulling free from Hoseok's clutches.

"Urgh, fine," Hoseok rolls his eyes, "Students are so boring,"

"Hey!" Jimin pouts.

Luna and Jimin finish their breakfast and start heading out to the university.

"Have fun you two! I want details later Jimin!" Hoseok calls out as they make their way out of the apartment.

"Why is Hoseok asking you for gossip?" Luna mutters, playfully glaring at Jimin as he opens the apartment door.

"I have no idea what you are talking about," Jimin grins, gleefully exiting the apartment. She follows him out, starting to feel a little apprehensive.

Is Jimin going to be like this all day?

As soon as they close the door, they spot Taehyung walking over to them, a huge grin on his face.

"There he is!" Jimin calls out happily, "Good morning lover boy!"

Oh no.

Luna mentally facepalms herself, grimacing as she looks at Jimin. He really is going to be like this all day.

Embarrassing... he's acting like I've never dated anyone before.

Strangely enough, Taehyung is not embarrassed by Jimin's excitement. Instead, he rushes forward, pulling Jimin into a hug.