Chapter 6

TW: Violence 

Panting, Faith runs into the alleyway, dark and shadowed at this time of night. Not even the streetlights reach the darkest parts of this society.

They follow her into the darkness, as she was expecting. Being broad, muscular men, they look down on her. That is part of her charm. The element of surprise.

Unluckily for them, they are not on her hitlist tonight.

She runs into the dead end, hitting the wall dramatically as she lets out a sob. They bear down on her, their grins spreading wider and wider as they snicker to themselves. One is hitting his palm with a crowbar. The other is spinning a knife around his fingers, a machete glinting dangerously from his belt holster.

"Please... p-p-please..." She whimpers, beckoning them forward with her weak act, "I-I'm so sorry! Don't kill me!" She cries out.

"It's too late now, little girl," Mr crowbar growls, licking his dry lips with his oily tongue, "Tonight, you die,"

She trembles, watching as they move closer and closer. Once they pass the metaphorical line, she sighs and straightens up, sliding her hands into her pockets as she smirks at them. They holt in place, startled by the sudden change in behaviour.

Instantly, one is taken out, a bat coming out of the darkness and hitting him in the chest. He stumbles into the shadows as he breathes out the air in his lungs. Mr crowbar squints into the darkness, trying to find the assailant.

"AAAHHHHH!!!" He flinches as Mr machete's screams break the silence, loud and strangled. This is followed by a gurgling, a thud, and a splash of red leaping out of the darkness.

Mr crowbar rushes towards Faith, panic in his eyes as he claws for her, the only one he can see. She sidesteps him, bringing her boot down onto his back so he crashes onto the ground.

He attempts to scramble to his feet, but it's too late. A young man straddles Mr crowbar, gripping his damp hair tightly as he tugs his head backwards. Faith pins one of his hands down with her boot, watching as he tries to buck him off, yelling incoherent threats.

The young man grins, the smile growing wider and wider as a smattering of black hair hangs over his eyes. A demented look contorts his face as he gently slides a knife out, bringing it menacingly towards the man's throat. He keeps screaming, bucking harder and harder. But it's no use.

Painstakingly slowly, the young man glides the knife across the delicate skin of his neck, watching with grotesque fascination as the blood drips before gushing out onto the cement ground. It's not deep enough for the man to suffocate quickly, but deep enough for him to slowly bleed to death right there.

Mr crowbar clutches his neck with his spare hand, his eyes wide with fear. The young man takes this opportunity to turn him around, so he is on his back. He clasps his chin aggressively, so he is forced to look him in the eye. He watches with intense fascination as the man's eyes slowly droop and flicker, his skin pale and clammy as the blood starts to slow down to a dribble. His mouth is open, gasping as his life slowly leaves him, his movements becoming more limited as his body relaxes into death. As the light finally leaves his eyes, the young man chuckles. He shoves the man's head away roughly, widening the gaping slash in his neck.

"Jeez, that was a bit dark, Jungkook" Faith mutters as Jungkook stands, his eyes still on the body, "We need to go,"

"Okay," He breathes as he looks up at Faith, the maniacal look gone from his expression, "Come here, baby," He purrs, moving towards her as he snakes his hand around her waist.