Chapter 46

GANG CRIME INCREASE

The president has made a statement on the increase in criminal gang-related activities in South Korea, specifically around Seoul, in a press conference this morning:

"We have noticed a massive spike in arrests and convictions concerning gang-related crimes. We have also noticed an insurgence of mafia-based criminal activity occurring in areas around Seoul and Busan. We want everyone to understand that our police department is working vigilantly to round up these criminals and ensure Seoul is as safe as possible for our citizens,"

When asked about what has caused this spike, the Seoul Police commissioner responded with:

"We are unsure what is the direct cause of this increase. A previous investigation led to the downfall of a large mafia syndicate recently, but the evidence is starting to suggest otherwise. Our main suspect is a mafia boss calling themselves The Eye. If anyone has any information on this person and their activities, please contact your nearest police station and the Mafia Task Force of Seoul will interview you directly,"

The Police Commissioner and the President also commented on how gun violence is down dramatically, a positive change in the community and criminal activity at large.

As to the identity of The Eye, it is still unknown who they are and where they came from. The police commissioner and the president have continued to reassure the public that they are investigating these crimes and are doing their due diligence. Meanwhile, police have recommended that people upgrade the security in their homes, and avoid walking at night, even in a group.

To find out more, click here.

OTHER ARTICLES:

- Mr Park steps down from his position after a Human Trafficking conviction.

- Tech company B goes bankrupt after 18-year-old Son is convicted of Physical and Sexual assault.

- TOP 10: Security companies in Seoul.

. . . . .

"Food is here!"

Yoongi and Taehyung cheer as Luna skips towards them holding two bags of food.

They are sitting upstairs on the veranda of the Training centre, enjoying the nice crisp air as the sun sets on the horizon. They are lucky that they can even see the sunset from here, but that's Luna's favourite aspect of this place. Close enough to the city that it doesn't take long to get anywhere, but far enough away that they have natural beauties like this.

It's perfect.

Luna divides up the food and takes a seat at the little table, crossing her legs. They silently enjoy their food, watching as the sky slowly transitions through its colours, a few stars twinkling encouragingly in the night sky. Luna stands to turn on a few lights as it becomes darker, the practice studio starting to look eery in the evening dimness.

Eventually, Yoongi speaks up.

"So," He clears his throat, "Are we going to talk about that press conference?"