143 (georgenotfound)

You've had a crush on George for over half a year and you don't know how to tell him.
_____________________________________

"Y/n tell him already". Sapnap said. "What if he only likes me as a friend". I said. "Trust me, he likes you more than a friend. He keep talking about you". Sapnap said. "Are you sure?" "Yeah trust me". Sapnap said smiling. "Okay i trust you". I said and smiled. "Write to him". Sapnap said. "And what should I write to him?" "143 :)". Sapnap said. "Do you think he knows what that means?" I asked. "Hopefully, yes". "Okay".
I took my cell phone and texted him.

George <3

143

"I wrote it to him". I said. "Okay, now we'll just wait for his answer". Sapnap said. "I am nervous.." "Y/n, you have nothing to worry about. George likes you more than a friend, I know that." Sapnap told me. "Oh okay".
After about 10 minutes, I received a message.

George <3

143

I love you too <3

"Oh my god" "What? Did he write back yet?" Sapnap asked. "Yeah". "And what did he write?" Sapnap asked. I showed Sapnap what he wrote. "Oh my god, I love you too. See, I told you so." Sapnap said smiling. "Yeah". I smiled.
After a while, George wrote to me again.

George <3

143

I love you too <3

Do you want to go out?
Now
?

"George texted me if I wanted to go out now". "Omg Y/n sure go!" Sapnap smiled. "Okay Okay". I smiled.

George <3
143

I love you too <3

Do you want to go out?
Now
?

Yes

Okay, I'll be with you in 5 minutes
Okayy

"So I'm going." I said to Sapnap. "Okay, bye". "Byee". I closed the door, turned around and noticed that George was already coming.
"Hi". He said and hugged me. "Hey". I hugged him back. "So.." "Yeah?" He smiled. "So that message.." "Yes I love you. Very much. ". He said making eye contact with me. I looked into his eyes until he came closer and kissed me. I kissed him back.
"I love you". He said. "I love you too".

Finally, you are dating George after half a year.
_____________________________________

The first imagine is here <3 . I hope you like it

word count: 382