comfort (quackity)

It was a normal night when Quackity wrote you on discord. You were surprised that he was texting you so late, but you were glad that you could talk with someone who would distract you from your worries.

You started writing about all kinds of things as if you were trying to find a common theme, but nothing seemed interesting enough. Quackity noticed you were a bit nervous and asked you what was going on.

At first you tried to pretend everything was fine, but in the end you decided to tell him the truth.
You told him that you feel lonely and that you miss someone to talk to about your problems.

Quackity answered you immediately: "I know how you feel. Sometimes I feel lonely too. But you know what? You're here with me and I'm here with you. And that's what matters."

You started talking about your lives, what worries you and what motivates you. Quackity told you about his dreams and what he wanted to do in life. You were amazed by his enthusiasm and desire to achieve something.

When you said goodbye, you felt better than ever. Quackity made you feel like you weren't alone and that he would always be there for you when you needed him.

You wrote until late that evening. The whole time you talked about everything possible, but mostly about your dreams and goals. It was pleasant and soothing. You discovered that Quackity is a great listener and always finds words to encourage you.

You were grateful to be able to talk to someone who actually listened to you and wanted to help you.
_____________________________________

Maybe I like this a little :)

word count: 281

◕◡◕