not good enough (dreamwastaken)

Y/n felt like she wasn't good enough for Clay. She felt that she was not beautiful and smart enough. She tried to hide it, but she knew Clay could feel it. It was a difficult time for both of them.

Clay tried to comfort y/n telling her how much he loved her and how important she was to him. But y/n still couldn't accept it. She was convinced that Clay deserved someone better than her.

One day, when they met outside, Clay looked at her and said, "I know you're feeling insecure, but I don't know what to say to you to prove to you that you're good enough for me. I'd never choose anyone else than you. You're the one I love and the one. I want to be with."

Y/n smiled and felt a little better. But she still felt like she could be better. Clay noticed this and said, "You don't have to be perfect. I love you just the way you are. I know you have your flaws, but that doesn't mean you're not good enough for me. On the contrary, those flaws make you unique and beautiful."

Y/n looked at him and saw how serious he was. She knew he was right. Clay loves her for who she is, and that's the most important thing.

She decided to stop doubting herself and try to be more confident. Clay helped her understand that everyone has flaws and that what matters is who we are on the inside. Y/n felt lucky and grateful to have a boyfriend like that who loves her the way she is. Clay gave her a stronger confidence and belief in herself and y/n realized that she was good enough for him. She was happy to have such a boyfriend who supports her and loves her the way she is.
____________________________________

I think this is not too bad :]

Today I wrote four imagines. And now I will publish them gradually. :>

word count: 336