late night drive (dreamwastaken)

Y/n and Clay decided to go on a night drive to enjoy some time together and get away from the daily stress. Clay gets in the car and drives to pick up y/n. As y/n gets in the car, Clay tells her he has a special route lined up for her to enjoy. During the drive, they talk about everything and listen to songs. They feel very comfortable and relaxed together.

As they pass through the city, Clay decides to head to the nearby hills where they can look at the stars and enjoy a great view of the city. When they reach the top of the hill, Clay stops the car and turns off the engine. Clay and y/n get out of the car and look at the beautiful view. Y/n feels awestruck by the beautiful view and at the same time feels happy to be with Clay and share in the experience.

When they decide to go back, Clay takes y/n's hand and tells her he's glad they got to spend time together. Y/n feels very lucky and thankful to have such a great boyfriend like Clay.

When they arrive back in town, Clay drops Y/N off at her house and promises to see her again soon. Y/n smiles and thanks him that it was a great night and that she is really looking forward to seeing him again.

When y/n gets to her room, she sits on her bed and reminisces about that unforgettable night.
____________________________________

Helloo, another imagine is here :>
I hope you like it <3

word count: 272