memories (sapnap)

Nick and y/n have been together for a while and are happy together. One day they decide to explore old photos and memories of their past experiences and adventures.

As Nick and y/n go through old photos, they start laughing and reminiscing about old times. Y/n finds a photo from when they first met and they start laughing together.

Nick smiles at her and tells her how much he appreciates her and how much he loves her. Y/n smiles at him and tells him that she loves him too.

Nick finds a photo from when they were on a trip together. Y/n smiles at her. Nick smiles at her and tells her how much he remembers this trip and how much he enjoyed it.

Y/n finds a photo from when they first kissed. Nick smiles at her.

Nick and y/n look at more and more photos and reminisce about old times. Nick says he looks forward to taking more photos in the future. Y/n smiles at him and says she's also looking forward to more photos in the future.  Nick smiles at her and hugs her. Y/n snuggles up to him and tells him she loves him.

Nick smiles on her and tells her he loves her too. After that they look at and know they are happy. After viewing the photos, they decide to make new memories together and go for a walk together.

During the walk, Nick and y/n talk about their plans and look forward to the next adventures they will have together. They are sure to support each other.

As the walk comes to an end, y/n and Nick realize how happy they are together. They vow to be together forever and cherish their memories together.

Back home, Nick and y/n are looking at the new photos they took together during their walk. They are sure to cherish these memories.
____________________________________

Idk if I like it :p

by the way, imagines may not be published until Saturday now. I'm on a tourism course with school, and I don't have time to write here. Thank you for your understanding <3

word count: 367