meeting his parents (georgenotfound)

George decided it was time to introduce you to his parents. You feel a little nervous before meeting George's parents, but George reassures you and tells you not to worry because his parents are nice and friendly.

You feel a little unsure when you arrive at George's parents, but George's parents welcome you with open arms and offer you something to drink and eat. After you meet George's parents, you sit down at the table together. The conversation is friendly and pleasant, so you feel much more relaxed.

During dinner, George's parents ask you what you are doing in your life. You try to answer as best you can to leave a good impression, but at the same time you try to be honest. George's parents seem very pleased with what they hear and say they think you are very smart and likeable.

After dinner, you and George's parents talk about various topics such as travel, interests and much more. You feel very comfortable and relaxed because George's parents are very nice.

When it's time to say goodbye, you say goodbye to George's parents and thank them for a great evening. George then walks you to the car and tells you that he's glad how well you got along with his parents. You are glad to meet George's parents, because now you know they are very nice and friendly people. You also feel much closer to George because you shared this important meeting with him. You return home together and look forward to further experiences together.
____________________________________

I quite like this.

word count: 263