valentines day (quackity)

Quackity woke up on Valentine's Day and knew he wanted to do something special for you. He decided to make you breakfast.

He got up early in the morning and started making you breakfast. He made you pancakes, prepared fresh fruit and poured you a glass of juice. He left a little treat on the plate - a strawberry heart.

When everything was done he brought you breakfast in bed and kissed your cheek. "Happy Valentine's Day y/n", he told you with a smile.

You looked at him with a smile and thanked him. It was the most beautiful breakfast you ever had. Quackity sat down next to you and you started talking.

After breakfast, Quackity told you he had a surprise for you. He took you in the car and drove you to the park. There was a small picnic blanket waiting for you with a basket full of food and drink.

You were excited. Quackity spread the blanket and you sat down. You had a lot of food and drink and you talked. It was so nice and romantic.

As it got dark, Quackity pulled out a small present. It was a beautiful heart necklace. You smiled at him and kissed him.

You were together until the evening when Quackity decided to take you out for a romantic dinner. He booked the best restaurant in town and you were excited.

Dinner was amazing, you ordered your favorite food and it was the best dinner you ever had. Quackity smiled at you and talked with you.

After dinner, Quackity took you to a place and there were fireworks. It was so beautiful.

When the fireworks were over, Quackity smiled at you and kissed you.

When you got home, you thanked Quackity for a beautiful Valentine's Day.

Quackity told you how much he loved you. It was the most beautiful Valentine's Day you've ever experienced. Quackity showed you how much he loved you and you felt happy and loved.
____________________________________

word count: 332