falling for him (quackity)

You were alone for a long time and you were looking for someone who could give you what you were looking for. One day you met Quackity and were charmed by his personality and sense of humor. You started spending more time together, and you realized that you had a crush on Quackity.

It was love at first sight. Quackity was everything to you that you ever wanted. He was smart, funny and kind. He could make you laugh and calm you down when you were sad. He was your best friend.

You spent a lot of time with Quackity and did different things together. You went for walks, played games and much more. You realized that you were best with Quackity and that you wished you could be with him forever.

One day Quackity asked you if you wanted to be with him. It was the question you'd been waiting for all this time. You said yes and you kissed.

From that moment on, you were happy and content like never before. You realized that Quackity is the one for you.

You had many beautiful moments and experiences together. You were close and loved each other.

You realized that loving Quackity was the best thing that ever happened to you. You were happy to have him and to be with him. Together, you look forward to what awaits you in the future.
____________________________________

I'm writing this late at night, so sorry if there are any mistakes.

word count: 249