clingy (karljacobs)

Karl and y/n had been together for a few months now and they were absolutely the happiest couple. Karl was a bit clingy at times, but y/n didn't mind. She actually loved it because it showed how much she liked him. Karl was always there for y/n when she needed him and he never said no. He was the best boyfriend y/n could have asked for.

One day y/n wasn't feeling well and Karl decided to surprise her. He came to her house with flowers and told her he wanted to be with her all day. Y/n smiled and was happy to have a boyfriend like that. Karl played y/n her favorite movie to relax. Y/n was very thankful to have Karl in her life.

As the evening drew to a close, Karl didn't want to leave. He wanted to stay with y/n until morning. Y/n smiled and told him that was nice of him and that he should go get some rest. So Karl decided to stay. Y/n smiled and pulled him close. She was glad to have such a boyfriend who loves her so much that he is willing to stay with her overnight. Karl laid down next to y/n and hugged her. Y/n felt safe in his arms.

They talked, laughed and hugged each other all night. Karl was happy to be with y/n and was still clingy. Y/n was so happy to have a boyfriend like that who took such good care of her.

When they woke up in the morning, they were both tired but happy. Karl said that it was a nice night and that he loves her so much that he would do anything for her. Y/n smiled and told him that he was the best boyfriend she could ever ask for.

They spent the whole day together, hugging and laughing. Karl was still so clingy but y/n didn't mind.
____________________________________

I don't know what to write here, but I hope you like it :3

word count: 351