i choose you (karljacobs)

You and Karl have been best friends since childhood. You grew up together, played together, went on trips together and supported each other. But when Karl started going to high school, he started to notice how you were changing. You suddenly became a beautiful and intelligent girl. Karl started to feel something more for you, and he didn't know what to do about it.

One day Karl decided you needed to talk. Asking you out, Karl looked at you and said, "Y/n, I have to tell you something. I've realized for a long time that you're much more than a friend to me. You're the one who can distract me and give me strength when I need her. You're the one I want by my side when I need someone to support me. Y/n I love you."

You looked at Karl and were surprised. You would never have thought that Karl could feel something more than friendship. But when you looked at him, you saw sincerity and love in his eyes. And so you smiled at him and said, "Karl, I love you too. You are more than just a friend to me. You are the one I chose. You are my life and I don't want to imagine it without you. I love you, and I want to be with you."

Karl smiled at you and grabbed your hand."Y/n, I've never been the happiest. You're the one I've been looking for all my life. And I promise to take care of you and love you.

You smiled at Karl and kissed him. You knew that Karl was the one for you and that you would be happy together.
____________________________________

Thank you so much for 500+ reads💕
I love you all <3

word count: 298