nightmare (karljacobs)

You woke up in the middle of the night from a nightmare. It was the same nightmare that you've had several times before and that wouldn't let you sleep.

You felt scared and alone. You turned onto your other side and saw that Karl was sleeping next to you. You tried to calm yourself down and stop crying.

You tried to think of something else, but your thoughts kept coming back to the nightmare.

Karl woke up and saw you crying. "What's happening?" he asked you in a calm voice. You said nothing and hugged him. "Did you have a nightmare again?" he asked. "Yes." you replied.

Karl was still hugging you tightly, trying to calm you down. "Do you want to talk about it?" he asked you. "yeah.." you replied. You sat down and told him about the nightmare. He kept eye contact and listened to you the whole time.

When you told him about the nightmare, Karl hugged you. "Don't worry, I'm always here for you." he said kissing your forehead. "Do you want to look at something to take your mind off it?" he asked you. "Yeah that would be great." You answered.

Karl turned on the TV and you laid down. Karl hugged you and waited for you to fall asleep peacefully. After a while you fell asleep in Karl's arms. When Karl noticed that you fell asleep, he turned off the TV and fell asleep.
____________________________________

I don't think this is too bad.

word count: 250