argument (georgenotfound)

Y/n and George had been arguing for hours. George was upset that y/n didn't want to go with him to the event he had been looking forward to for weeks. Y/n on the other hand felt ignored and unheard and wanted to enjoy a free evening at home.

George tried to convince y/n to go with him while Y/n tried to understand George and explain her reasons to him. But they both spoke at the same time, and neither of them wanted to back down.

The mood between them was tense and they both felt frustrated. George started off arrogantly and y/n felt like a victim of his pressure. They both felt vulnerable and didn't understand why they were fighting over such a small thing. Y/n suddenly stood up and said she couldn't take this anymore. George tried to stop y/n but y/n got out of his hand and walked away. George felt lonely and desperate, he didn't know what to do.

After a few hours, George decided he had to apologize. He knew that he had been rude and that it had hurt y/n. He called her and told her he was sorry he hurt her like that and that it was his fault.

Y/n was surprised that George was calling and apologizing. She felt hurt and didn't know if she should forgive him.

But George told her that he wanted to show her that he meant it and that he valued her. He suggested that they have a nice night together at home and that he would make sure that y/n had a great experience.

Y/n felt that George meant his apologies and decided to forgive him. She told him that she would like to have a nice evening at home with him and that she appreciated him trying to be better.

George was happy that he and y/n had reconciled and that she had forgiven him. He realized that what was important to him wasn't the event, but being with y/n and having a good time. You were both looking forward to a nice evening together and what the next few days would bring.
____________________________________

I hope you like it <3

word count: 381