sick (karljacobs)

You're sick and you have to stay home. It's the kind of bad day where you don't want to do anything and feel generally tired and irritable. Karl, your boyfriend, texts you to ask how you're feeling, and you reply that you're sick. Karl, he writes that he would like to take care of you and that he would like to help you feel better.

When Karl arrives, he brings you soup and some fruit and medicine. You smile at him and thank him for his attention. Karl asks you if you would like to do something, and you tell him that you would like something creative. Karl smiles and tells you that he has some paints and paper that you could use. Karl helps you find a comfortable position on the sofa and then leaves you to concentrate on your creation. You feel your mood slowly improve as you devote yourself to your art.

When Karl comes back, he has some books and movies that might interest you. You lie down in bed, and Karl lies down next to you. You are holding hands during the movie and Karl is lightly stroking your hair. You feel how your body slowly relaxes and how your mood gradually improves.

When the movie ends, Karl tells you that you should rest and that he will help you sleep. Karl covers you with a blanket and then sits down next to you. Karl gently strokes your hair and tells you some stories that calm you down and put you to sleep. After a few minutes you fall asleep.

When you wake up, Karl is still sleeping next to you. Looks like he got tired too and needed some rest. You slowly sit up and look at Karl. You feel how your body feels much better and how your mood has improved. Karl wakes up and smiles at you. Karl tells you that you should stay at home and rest until you are completely healthy. You smile at him and thank him for his care. Karl replies that he would always do it for you.

You felt tired and irritable all day, but thanks to Karl, you managed to improve your mood and relax your body. Thanks to his care, you felt better and were able to recover and rest.
____________________________________

Another imagine is here <3

Have a nice day :]

By the way, right now I'm trying to write imagines in advance, so hopefully they will be published every day :>

word count: 418