tears (sapnap)

Y/n sat on the bed crying. It was one of those days when nothing goes right and everything seems wrong. She tried to calm down, but tears were still streaming down her face. Suddenly she heard a knock on the door. It was Nick, her boyfriend.

Nick immediately saw that y/n was a mess and went over to her. He hugged her and told her everything was going to be okay. Y/n confided in him about her problems and Nick listened and comforted her. He told her that she has all the qualities that are important and that she is great just the way she is.

Nick stood up and took y/n's hand. He told her he would show her something that would make her smile and make her happy.

He led her to a place where they had many beautiful moments together. There was a tree with their initials engraved on it. Nick took y/n's hand and led her towards this tree. He told her that he would always take care of her and that he would love her forever.

Y/n looked at Nick and could see he was serious. She knew he was the best boyfriend she could ever ask for. Nick hugged her and told y/n that he will never leave her and that he will always be with her. Y/n felt so lucky and grateful to have a boyfriend like that.

Nick took y/n to a favorite restaurant where they ordered their favorite food and drinks. They sat there and talked about everything. Nick suggested that they could watch a movie together. Y/n agreed and was happy.

After returning home, y/n texted Nick that she had a great day with him and thanks for making her feel better. Nick replied that he was glad he could make her happy and that he looked forward to seeing her next time.
____________________________________

I can't believe that this book already has 23 chapters😭

word count: 337